On the Distribution of Likelihood Ratio Test Statistics for Cointegration Rank
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paruolo Paolo, 2005. "Design of vector autoregressive processes for invariant statistics," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0504, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Bent Nielsen & J. James Reade, 2007.
"Simulating Properties of the Likelihood Ratio Test for a Unit Root in an Explosive Second-Order Autoregression,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 487-501.
- Bent Nielsen & J. James Reade, 2004. "Simulating properties of the likelihood ratio test for a unit root in an explosive second order autoregression," Economics Papers 2004-W24, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ahlgren, N. & Antell, J., 2008.
"Bootstrap and fast double bootstrap tests of cointegration rank with financial time series,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4754-4767, June.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Antell, Jan, 2006. "Bootstrap and Fast Double Bootstrap Tests of Cointegration Rank with Financial Time Series," Working Papers 519, Hanken School of Economics.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Luca Fanelli & Paolo Paruolo, 2009. "Tests for cointegration rank and choice of the alternative," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(2), pages 169-191, July.
- Noud P.A. Giersbergen, 2013. "Bartlett correction in the stable second-order autoregressive model with intercept and trend," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 67(4), pages 482-498, November.
- Espasa, Antoni & Carlomagno, Guillermo, 2015. "Forecasting a large set of disaggregates with common trends and outliers," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1518, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Marcus J. Chambers, 2015. "A Jackknife Correction to a Test for Cointegration Rank," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Nielsen, Bent, 2010. "Analysis Of Coexplosive Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 882-915, June.
- Tang, Chor-Foon & Lau, Evan, 2011. "The Behaviour of Disaggregated Public Expenditures and Income in Malaysia," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 7(1-2).
- David Bernstein & Bent Nielsen, 2014. "Asymptotic theory for cointegration analysis when the cointegration rank is deficient," Economics Papers 2014-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsBartlett corrections; Cointegration; Finite sample results; Lack of similarity; Local asymptotics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:23:y:2004:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .