The Limiting Distribution of the t Ratio Under a Unit Root
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
Other versions of this item:
- Abadir, K.M., 1992. "The Limiting Distribution of the T Ratio Under a Unit Root," Papers 1992-2, American Cairo - Economics and Political Sciences.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Lucas, Andre, 2000. "Quantiles for t-statistics based on M-estimators of unit roots," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 131-137, May.
- Marcus J. Chambers, 2015.
"The Calculation of Some Limiting Distributions Arising in Near-Integrated Models with GLS Detrending,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 562-586, July.
- Chambers, MJ, 2013. "The Calculation of Some Limiting Distributions Arising in Near-Integrated Models with GLS Detrending," Economics Discussion Papers 8975, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2002. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 285-318, June.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000. "Distributions of Error Correction Tests for Cointegration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0561, Econometric Society.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter, 2007. "Testing joint hypotheses when one of the alternatives is one-sided," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 695-718, October.
- K Abadir & W Distaso, "undated". "Testing joint hypotheses when one of the alternatives is one-sided," Discussion Papers 05/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- John Nixon, "undated". "Convergence Analysis of Health Care Expenditure in the EU Countries Using Two Approaches," Discussion Papers 99/3, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Tassos Magdalinos, 2005. "On the inconsistency of the unrestricted estimator of the information matrix near a unit root," Discussion Papers 06/05, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Lupi, Claudio, 2009. "A Characterization of the Dickey-Fuller Distribution, With Some Extensions to the Multivariate Case," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09055, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Patrick Richard, 2007. "ARMA Sieve bootstrap unit root tests," Cahiers de recherche 07-05, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised Jul 2009.
- repec:esx:essedp:727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Larsson, 1998. "The Order of the Error Term for Moments of the Log Likelihood Ratio Unit Root Test in an Autoregressive Process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(1), pages 29-48, March.
- David Bernstein & Bent Nielsen, 2014. "Asymptotic theory for cointegration analysis when the cointegration rank is deficient," Economics Papers 2014-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:11:y:1995:i:04:p:775-793_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed