Two sided analysis of variance with a latent time series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bent Nielsen, 1995.
"Bartlett correction of the unit root test in autoregressive models,"
11 & 98., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nielsen, B., 1995. "Bartlett Correction of the Unit Root test in Autoregressive Models," Economics Papers 98, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2007.
"A simple panel unit root test in the presence of cross-section dependence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 265-312.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2003. "A Simple Panel Unit Root Test in the Presence of Cross Section Dependence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0346, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nielsen, Bent, 2001. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Unit Root Tests of Unstable Autoregressive Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 211-219, January.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2000.
"The Generalized Dynamic-Factor Model: Identification And Estimation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 540-554, November.
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1999. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model: Identification and Estimation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Lucrezia Reichlin & Marco Lippi, 2000. "The generalised dynamic factor model: identification and estimation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10143, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lai, T. L. & Wei, C. Z., 1983. "Asymptotic properties of general autoregressive models and strong consistency of least-squares estimates of their parameters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-23, March.
- England, P.D. & Verrall, R.J., 2002. "Stochastic Claims Reserving in General Insurance," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 443-518, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Connor & Matthias Hagmann & Oliver Linton, 2007.
"Efficient Estimation of a Semiparametric Characteristic- Based Factor Model of Security Returns,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
07-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Gregory Connor & Oliver Linton & Matthias Hagmann, 2007. "Efficient Estimation of a Semiparametric Characteristic-Based Factor Model of Security Returns," FMG Discussion Papers dp599, Financial Markets Group.
- Connor, Gregory & Hagmann, Matthias & Linton, Oliver, 2007. "Efficient estimation of a semiparametric characteristic-based factor model of security returns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24504, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gregory Connor & Matthias Hagmann & Oliver Linton, 2007. "Efficient Estimation of a SemiparametricCharacteristic-Based Factor Model of Security Returns," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 524, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Connor, Gregory & Hagmann, Matthias & Linton, Oliver, 2007. "Efficient estimation of a semiparametric characteristic-based factor model of security returns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3775, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Linton & Jens Perch Nielsen & Søren Feodor Nielsen, 2009.
"Non-parametric regression with a latent time series,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 187-207, July.
- Oliver Linton & Søren Feodor Nielsen & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2009. "Nonparametric Regression with a Latent Time Series," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 538, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Park, Byeong U. & Mammen, Enno & HÃ¤rdle, Wolfgang & Borak, Szymon, 2009.
"Time Series Modelling With Semiparametric Factor Dynamics,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 284-298.
- Szymon Borak & Wolfgang Härdle & Enno Mammen & Byeong U. Park, 2007. "Time Series Modelling with Semiparametric Factor Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-023, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsregression; time series; risk theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nuf:econwp:0425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett). General contact details of provider: https://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/economics/ .