Multiple Job Holding, Skill Diversification, and Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Gilpin, 2020. "Policy‐Induced School Calendar Changes and Teacher Moonlighting," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 86(3), pages 989-1018, January.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Muhammad M. Husain & John V. Winters, 2016.
"Multiple job holding, local labor markets, and the business cycle,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Hirsch, Barry & Husain, Muhammad M. & Winters, John V., 2016. "Multiple Job Holding, Local Labor Markets, and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 9630, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schulz, Matthias & Urbig, Diemo & Procher, Vivien, 2017.
"The role of hybrid entrepreneurship in explaining multiple job holders’ earnings structure,"
Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 9-14.
- Schulz, Matthias & Urbig, Diemo & Procher, Vivien, 2018. "The role of hybrid entrepreneurship in explaining multiple job holders' earnings structure," Ruhr Economic Papers 751, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Terence C. Cheng & Guyonne Kalb & Anthony Scott, 2018.
"Public, private or both? Analyzing factors influencing the labour supply of medical specialists,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 51(2), pages 660-692, May.
- Terence C. Cheng & Guyonne Kalb & Anthony Scott, 2018. "Public, private or both? Analyzing factors influencing the labour supply of medical specialists," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 51(2), pages 660-692, May.
- Cheng, Terence Chai & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony, 2013. "Public, Private or Both? Analysing Factors Influencing the Labour Supply of Medical Specialists," IZA Discussion Papers 7766, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Terence Chai Cheng & Guyonne Kalb & Anthony Scott, 2013. "Public, Private or Both? Analysing Factors Influencing the Labour Supply of Medical Specialists," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n40, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Schulz, Matthias & Urbig, Diemo & Procher, Vivien, 2016. "Hybrid entrepreneurship and public policy: The case of firm entry deregulation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 272-286.
- Vadim S. Balashov & Zhanel B. DeVides, 2020. "Is Diversification A Job Safety Net For Sell‐Side Analysts?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 543-573, August.
- Lalé, Etienne, 2016. "The Evolution of Multiple Jobholding in the U.S. Labor Market: The Complete Picture of Gross Worker Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 10355, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sabine Raeder, 2018. "Psychological Contracts of Multiple Jobholders: A Multilevel Analysis," SAGE Open, , vol. 8(2), pages 21582440187, May.
- Hirsch, Barry & Husain, Muhammad M. & Winters, John V., 2016. "The Puzzling Fixity of Multiple Job Holding across Regions and Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9631, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Panagiotis Tsigaris & Anetta Caplanova & Rudolf Sivak, 2017. "A behavioral portfolio approach to multiple job holdings," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 669-689, June.
- Conen, Wieteke, 2020. "Multiple jobholding in Europe: Structure and dynamics," WSI Studies 20, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans Böckler Foundation.
- Etienne Lalé, 2019. "Search and Multiple Jobholding," Upjohn Working Papers 19-305, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kirathimo Muruga & Tatjana Vasiljeva, 2021. "Physicians' Dual Practice: A Theoretical Approach," Central European Business Review, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2021(5), pages 1-20.
- Paul Glavin, 2020. "Multiple jobs? The prevalence, intensity and determinants of multiple jobholding in Canada," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 31(3), pages 383-402, September.
- Alison Preston & Robert E. Wright, 2020. "Exploring the gender difference in multiple job holding," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 301-328, July.
- Kawakami, Atsushi, 2019. "Multiple job holding as a strategy for skills development," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 73-83.
- Bailey, Keith A. & Spletzer, James R., 2021. "A new measure of multiple jobholding in the U.S. economy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Konstantinos Pouliakas, 2017. "Multiple job-holding: Career pathway or dire straits?," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 356-356, May.
- Seifried, Mareike, 2021. "Transitions from offline to online labor markets: The relationship between freelancers' prior offline and online work experience," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-101, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Renna, Francesco, 2019. "Is There a Business Cycle Effect on the Incidence of Dual Job Holding?," IZA Discussion Papers 12425, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dante Contreras & Roberto Gillmore & Esteban Puentes, 2017. "Self‐Employment and Queues for Wage Work: Evidence from Chile," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 473-499, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:indres:v:53:y:2014:i:2:p:223-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0019-8676 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0019-8676 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.