Multiple Job Holding as a 'Hedge' Against Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Atherton & João R. Faria & Daniel Wheatley & Dongxu Wu & Zhongmin Wu, 2016. "The decision to moonlight: does second job holding by the self-employed and employed differ?," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 279-299, May.
- Heineck, Guido & Schwarze, Johannes, 2004. "Fly Me to the Moon: The Determinants of Secondary Jobholding in Germany and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 1358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhongmin Wu & Mark Baimbridge & Yu Zhu, 2009.
"Multiple job holding in the United Kingdom: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(21), pages 2751-2766.
- Zhongmin Wu & Mark Baimbridge & Yu Zhu, 2008. "Multiple job holding in the United Kingdom: evidence from the Bristish household panel survey," Working Papers 2008/1, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Böheim, René & Taylor, Mark P., 2004.
"And in the Evening She's a Singer with the Band – Second Jobs, Plight or Pleasure?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Taylor, Mark P., 2004. "And in the evening she's a singer with the band: second jobs, plight or pleasure," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Helen Robinson & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2007. "Impact Of The Minimum Wage On The Incidence Of Second Job Holding In Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(4), pages 553-574, September.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Kimmel, Jean, 2005. "Moonlighting Behavior over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 1671, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Petri Böckerman, 2004. "Perception of Job Instability in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 283-314, July.
- Chung Choe & Ronald L. Oaxaca & Francesco Renna, 2018.
"Constrained vs unconstrained labor supply: the economics of dual job holding,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 1279-1319, October.
- RENNA Francesco & OAXACA Ronald L. & CHOE Chung, 2013. "Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-03, LISER.
- Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Renna, Francesco, 2017. "Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding," GLO Discussion Paper Series 139, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ilias Livanos & Alexandros Zangelidis, 2012. "Multiple Job-holding among Male Workers in Greece," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 119-135, March.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Panos, Georgios & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009.
"The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice,"
16859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robinson, Helen & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2006.
"The Impact of the Minimum Wage on the Incidence of Second Job Holding in Britain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robinson, Helen & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2006. "The Impact of the Minimum Wage on the Incidence of Second Job Holding in Britain," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Dickey, Heather & Watson, Verity & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "What triggers multiple job holding? An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 17575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:2017:n:356 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJob Insecurity; Labour Supply; Multiple Job-holding; Unemployment;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.