Multiple job holding in the United Kingdom: evidence from the Bristish household panel survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zhongmin Wu & Mark Baimbridge & Yu Zhu, 2009. "Multiple job holding in the United Kingdom: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(21), pages 2751-2766.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bell, David & Hart, Robert A & Wright, Robert E, 1997. "Multiple Job Holding as a 'Hedge' Against Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heineck, Guido & Schwarze, Johannes, 2004. "Fly Me to the Moon: The Determinants of Secondary Jobholding in Germany and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 1358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smith Conway, Karen & Kimmel, Jean, 1998. "Male labor supply estimates and the decision to moonlight," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 135-166, June.
- Foley, M.C., 1997. "Multiple Job Holding in Russia During Economic Transition," Papers 781, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Mark C. Foley, 1997. "Multiple Job Holding in Russia During Economic Transition," Working Papers 781, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Begona Cueto & Javier Mato, 2006. "An analysis of self-employment subsidies with duration models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 23-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- RENNA Francesco & OAXACA Ronald L. & CHOE Chung, 2013.
"Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Renna, Francesco, 2017. "Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding," GLO Discussion Paper Series 139, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Panos, Georgios & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009.
"The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice,"
16859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:2017:n:356 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMoonlighting; Labour supply; Tobit model; Job satisfaction; the BHPS;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbs:wpaper:2008/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simeon Coleman). General contact details of provider: http://www.ntu.ac.uk/nbs .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.