The dynamics of moonlighting in Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gomulka, Stanislaw, 1992. "Polish Economic Reform, 1990-91: Principles, Policies and Outcomes," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 355-372, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia, 2008. "How do workers fare during transition? Perceptions of job insecurity among Russian workers, 1995-2004," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 442-458, June.
- Slonimczyk, Fabian, 2011. "The effect of taxation on informal employment: evidence from the Russian flat tax reform," MPRA Paper 35404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "Towards a Better Understanding of the Informal Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 873, OECD Publishing.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Panos, Georgios & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009.
"The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice,"
16859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dickey, Heather & Watson, Verity & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "What triggers multiple job holding? An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 17575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia, 2009. "Personality traits as performance enhancers? A comparative analysis of workers in Russia, Armenia and Kazakhstan," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 71-91, February.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Panagiotis Tsigaris & Anetta Caplanova & Rudolf Sivak, 2017. "A behavioral portfolio approach to multiple job holdings," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 669-689, June.
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2011. "Labor Supply and Consumption Smoothing When Income Shocks Are Non-Insurable," IZA Discussion Papers 5499, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:14:y:2006:i:1:p:1-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.