Earnings uncertainty, precautionary saving, and moonlighting in Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Atherton & João R. Faria & Daniel Wheatley & Dongxu Wu & Zhongmin Wu, 2016. "The decision to moonlight: does second job holding by the self-employed and employed differ?," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 279-299, May.
- Delphine M. Irac & Camelia Minoiu, 2007. "Risk insurance in a transition economy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(1), pages 153-173, March.
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-04-2016-0074 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dmitry Kulikov & Karsten Staehr, "undated". "Microeconometric analysis of household saving in Estonia: income, wealth, financial exposure," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2007-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 03 Feb 2015.
- Irac, D. & Minoiu, C., 2006. "Risk Insurance in a Transition Economy: Evidence from Rural Romania," Working papers 154, Banque de France.
- Jacob Nunoo & Kwabena Nkansah Darfor & Isaac Koomson & Abigail Arthur, 2018.
"Employment security and workers’ moonlighting behavior in Ghana,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 45(1), pages 144-155, January.
- Jacob Nunoo & Kwabena Nkansah Darfor & Isaac Koomson & Abigail Arthur, 2016. "Employment Security and Workers’ Moonlighting Behaviour in Ghana," Working Papers 16/006, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Panos, Georgios & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009.
"The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice,"
16859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baiardi, Donatella & Manera, Matteo & Menegatti, Mario, 2013.
"Consumption and precautionary saving: An empirical analysis under both financial and environmental risks,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 157-166.
- Donatella Baiardi & Matteo Manera & Mario Menegatti, 2011. "Consumption and Precautionary Saving: An Empirical Analysis under Both Financial and Environmental Risks," Working Papers 2011.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:touman:v:39:y:2013:i:c:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evren Ceritoğlu, 2013. "The impact of labour income risk on household saving decisions in Turkey," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 109-129, March.
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:2017:n:356 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:7:p:1778-1823 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPrecautionary saving; earnings uncertainty; moonlighting; D12; E21; P20;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:17:y:2004:i:2:p:289-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .