The underground economy in Spain: an alternative to unemployment?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fugazza, Marco & Jacques, Jean-Francois, 2004. "Labor market institutions, taxation and the underground economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 395-418, January.
- Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2001.
"Wages, Unemployment, and the Underground Economy,"
Working Paper Series
2001:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ann-Sofie Kolm & Birthe Larsen, 2003. "Wages, Unemployment, and the Underground Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1086, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kolm, Anne-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2003. "Wages, unemployment, and the underground economy," Working Papers 11-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Kolm, A.S. & Larsen, B., 2001. "Wages, Unemployment, and the Underground Economy," Papers 2001:08, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Roberta Zizza, 2007.
"Does the Underground Economy Hold Back Financial Deepening? Evidence from the Italian Credit Market,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0789, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gobbi, Giorgio & Zizza, Roberta, 2007. "Does the underground economy hold back financial deepening? Evidence from the Italian credit market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19731, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Roberta Zizza, 2007. "Does the underground economy hold back financial deepening? Evidence from the Italian credit market," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 646, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jose Maria Serrano & Maria Dolores Gadea, 2005. "What causes the hidden economy in Spain?," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 143-150, May.
- Rita Cappariello & Roberta Zizza, 2010. "Dropping the Books and Working Off the Books," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(2), pages 139-162, June.
- Perotti, Valeria & Sánchez Puerta, Maria Laura, 2009. "Personal Opinions about the Social Security System and Informal Employment : Evidence from Bulgaria," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 89563, The World Bank.
- Amuedo Dorantes, Catalina & De la Rica Goiricelaya, Sara, 2005. "Immigrants Responsiveness to Labor Market Conditions," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Diego Martinez-Lopez, 2013. "The underreporting of income by self-employed workers in Spain," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 353-371, November.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Graversen, Ebbe Krogh & Smith, Nina, 2005. "Tax evasion and work in the underground sector," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 613-628, October.
- Ann-Sofie Kolm & Birthe Larsen, 2002. "Social Norm, the Informal Sector, and Unemployment," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(3), pages 407-407, August.
- Michael Pickhardt & Jordi Sardà, 2015.
"Size and causes of the underground economy in Spain: a correction of the record and new evidence from the MCDR approach,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 403-429, April.
- Michael Pickhardt & Jordi Sardà, "undated". "Size and causes of the underground economy in Spain: A correction of the record and new evidence from the MCDR approach," Working Papers 201280, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Pickhardt, Michael & Sardà, Jordi, 2011. "Size and causes of the underground economy in Spain: A correction of the record and new evidence from the MCDR approach," CAWM Discussion Papers 54, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Markandya, Anil & González-Eguino, Mikel & Escapa, Marta, 2013.
"From shadow to green: Linking environmental fiscal reforms and the informal economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 108-118.
- Mikel González-Eguino & Anil Markandya & Marta Escapa, 2012. "From Shadow to Green: Linking Environmental Fiscal Reforms and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2012-03, BC3.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Offiong Helen Solomon, 2008. "Shadow economy and unemployment rate in USA: is there a structural relationship? An empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2537-2555.
- Namkee Ahn & José Ignacio García-Pérez, 2002.
"Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 103-118.
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio GarcÌa-PÈrez, "undated". "Unemployment duration and worker's wage aspiration in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 58, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio García Pérez, 2000. "Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain," Economics Working Papers 426, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara, 2005. "Immigrants' Responsiveness to Labor Market Conditions and Its Implications on Regional Disparities: Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 1557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Afonso, Oscar, 2012. "The impact of public goods and services and public R&D on the non-observed economy size, wages inequality and growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1996-2004.
- Tilman Bruck & John P. Haisken-De New & Klaus Zimmermann, 2006.
"Creating low skilled jobs by subsidizing market-contracted household work,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 899-911.
- Tilman Brück & John P. Haisken-DeNew & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2003. "Creating Low Skilled Jobs by Subsidising Market-Contracted Household Work," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 387, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brück, Tilman & Haisken-DeNew, John P & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2004. "Creating Low-Skilled Jobs by Subsidising Market-Contracted Household Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 4225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brück, Tilman & Haisken-DeNew, John P. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2003. "Creating Low Skilled Jobs by Subsidizing Market-Contracted Household Work," IZA Discussion Papers 958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angel Alanon & M. Gomez-Antonio, 2005. "Estimating the size of the shadow economy in Spain: a structural model with latent variables," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1011-1025.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Nicolae, Mariana, 2003. "Use of households survey data to estimate the size of the informal economy in Romania," MPRA Paper 14286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Howden, 2011. "Europe’s Unemployment Crisis: Some Hidden Relief?," Chapters,in: Institutions in Crisis, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:6:p:733-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .