Income Inequality and the Informal Economy in Transition Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Torrey, Barbara Boyle & Smeeding, Timothy M & Bailey, Debra, 1999. "Income Transitions in Central European Households," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 237-57, January.
- Philippe Aghion & Simon Commander, 1999. "On the dynamics of inequality in the transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 275-298, July.
- Simon Commander & Andrei Tolstopiantenko & Ruslan Yemtsov, 1997.
"Channels of Redistribution: Inequality and Poverty in the Russian Transition,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
42, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Simon Commander & Andrei Tolstopiatenko & Ruslan Yemtsov, 1999. "Channels of redistribution: Inequality and poverty in the Russian transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 411-447, July.
- Richard Pomfret, 1998. "Poverty in the Kyrgyz Republic," School of Economics Working Papers 1998-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Zsolt Spéder, 1998. "Poverty dynamics in Hungary during the transformation," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, 05.
- Garner, Thesia I & Terrell, Katherine, 1998.
"A Gini Decomposition Analysis of Inequality in the Czech and Slovak Republics during the Transition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thesia I. Garner & Katherine Terrell, 1998. "A Gini decomposition analysis of inequality in the Czech and Slovak Republics during the transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(1), pages 23-46, 05.
- Joanne M. Doyle & Ehsan Ahmed & Robert N. Horn, 1999. "The Effects of Labor Markets and Income Inequality on Crime: Evidence from Panel Data," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 717-738, April.
- Fabrizio Coricelli, 1997. "Income distribution and the dynamics of reforms," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(2), pages 510-514, November.
- Michael F. Förster & Istvàn György Toth, 1997. "Poverty, inequalities and social policies in the Visegrad countries," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(2), pages 505-509, November.
- Simon Johnson & Daniel Kaufman & Andrei Shleifer, 1997. "The Unofficial Economy in Transition," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(2), pages 159-240.
- Popov, V., 1996. "A Russian Puzzle. What Makes the Russian Economy Transformation a Special Case," Research Paper 29, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:156-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.