Moonlighting: multiple motives and gender differences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paxson, Christina H & Sicherman, Nachum, 1996. "The Dynamics of Dual Job Holding and Job Mobility," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 357-393, July.
- Jean Kimmel & Karen Smith Conway, 1995. "Who Moonlights and Why?: Evidence from the SIPP," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 95-40, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renna, Francesco & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2006. "The Economics of Dual Job Holding: A Job Portfolio Model of Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 1915, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-04-2016-0074 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heineck, Guido & Schwarze, Johannes, 2004. "Fly Me to the Moon: The Determinants of Secondary Jobholding in Germany and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 1358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Priscila Casari, 2010. "Labor Supply in Brazil: an Analysis of the Second Job in the Urban and Rural Areas," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 019, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "Towards a Better Understanding of the Informal Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 873, OECD Publishing.
- Theis Theisen, 2005. "Tanzanian formal sector workers' participation in informal production," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(21), pages 2469-2485.
- Socha, Karolina & Bech, Mickael, 2011. "The relationship between dual practice and physicians’ work behaviour in the public hospitals: Results from the Danish survey," COHERE Working Paper 2011:1, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino, 2008.
"Occupational Mismatch and Moonlighting Among Spanish Physicians: Do Couples Matter?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino, 2008. "Occupational Mismatch and Moonlighting among Spanish Physicians: Do Couples Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 3419, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry T. Hirsch & Muhammad M. Husain & John V. Winters, 2016.
"Multiple job holding, local labor markets, and the business cycle,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Hirsch, Barry & Husain, Muhammad M. & Winters, John V., 2016. "Multiple Job Holding, Local Labor Markets, and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 9630, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Jean Kimmel, 2009. "Moonlighting Over The Business Cycle," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 754-765, October.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Kimmel, Jean, 2005. "Moonlighting Behavior over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 1671, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- RENNA Francesco & OAXACA Ronald L. & CHOE Chung, 2013.
"Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Renna, Francesco, 2017. "Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding," GLO Discussion Paper Series 139, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ilias Livanos & Alexandros Zangelidis, 2012. "Multiple Job-holding among Male Workers in Greece," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 119-135, March.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2007. "Firm Size, Wages and Unobserved Skills: Evidence from Dual Job Holdings in the UK," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 681, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2009. "Employer Size, Wages And Unobserved Skills: Evidence From Moonlighters In The Uk," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(6), pages 651-674, December.
- Jacob Nunoo & Kwabena Nkansah Darfor & Isaac Koomson & Abigail Arthur, 2018.
"Employment security and workers’ moonlighting behavior in Ghana,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 45(1), pages 144-155, January.
- Jacob Nunoo & Kwabena Nkansah Darfor & Isaac Koomson & Abigail Arthur, 2016. "Employment Security and Workers’ Moonlighting Behaviour in Ghana," Working Papers 16/006, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Robinson, Helen & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2006.
"The Impact of the Minimum Wage on the Incidence of Second Job Holding in Britain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robinson, Helen & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2006. "The Impact of the Minimum Wage on the Incidence of Second Job Holding in Britain," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Socha, Karolina, 2010. "Physician dual practice and the public health care provision. Review of the literature," COHERE Working Paper 2010:4, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
- Lalé, Etienne, 2016. "The Evolution of Multiple Jobholding in the U.S. Labor Market: The Complete Picture of Gross Worker Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 10355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Socha, Karolina Z. & Bech, Mickael, 2011. "Physician dual practice: A review of literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 1-7, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:11:p:1391-1410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.