Moonlighting Trends and Related Policy Issues in Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Muhammad M. Husain & John V. Winters, 2016.
"Multiple job holding, local labor markets, and the business cycle,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Hirsch, Barry & Husain, Muhammad M. & Winters, John V., 2016. "Multiple Job Holding, Local Labor Markets, and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 9630, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robinson, Helen & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2006.
"The Impact of the Minimum Wage on the Incidence of Second Job Holding in Britain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robinson, Helen & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2006. "The Impact of the Minimum Wage on the Incidence of Second Job Holding in Britain," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Schulz, Matthias & Urbig, Diemo & Procher, Vivien, 2016. "Hybrid entrepreneurship and public policy: The case of firm entry deregulation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 272-286.
- Lalé, Etienne, 2016. "The Evolution of Multiple Jobholding in the U.S. Labor Market: The Complete Picture of Gross Worker Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 10355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Kimmel, Jean, 2005. "Moonlighting Behavior over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 1671, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Jean Kimmel, 2009. "Moonlighting Over The Business Cycle," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 754-765, October.
- Timothy B. Folta & Frédéric Delmar & Karl Wennberg, 2010. "Hybrid Entrepreneurship," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 253-269, February.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:360558 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:25:y:1999:i:2:p:207-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.