Citations for "The Economics of Technical Change"
by Freeman, Chris
- Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 1995. "Development, Technological Change and Innovation, Schumpeter and Neo-Schumpeterians," Textos para discussão 51, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Brigitte Unger & Martin Zagler, 2000. "Organizational versus Technological Determinants of Innovation," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp074, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kross, Karmo, 2013. "Developmental welfare capitalism in East Asia with a special emphasis on South Korea," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-05, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Stefania Vitali & Gabriele Tedeschi & Mauro Gallegati, 2013.
"The impact of classes of innovators on technology, financial fragility, and economic growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 1069-1091, August.
- Stefania VITALI & Gabriele TEDESCHI, 2011. "The impact of classes of innovators on Technology, Financial Fragility and Economic Growth," Working Papers 370, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Lorentzen, Jochen, 2005. "The absorptive capacities of South African automotive component suppliers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1153-1182, July.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krueger, 1999.
"Twin-Peaks - What the Knowledge-Based Approach Can Say about the Dynamics of the World Income Distribution,"
Discussion Paper Series
189, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Andreas Pyka & Jens J. Kruger & Uwe Cantner, 2003. "Twin Peaks: What the Knowledge-based Approach Can Say about the Dynamics of the World Income Distribution," Chapters, in: Applied Evolutionary Economics, chapter 9 Edward Elgar.
- Mohan Babu, G.N., 1999. "The Determinants of Firm-level Technological Performances - A Study on the Indian Capital Goods Sector," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 1999.
"The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2001. "The diffusion of mobile telecommunications services in the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-588, March.
- Gruber, H. & Verboven, F.L., 1998. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," Discussion Paper 1998-138, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sylvia Ferreira Marques, 2014. "Efeito Bumerangue: As Mudanças Na Clivagem Centro-Periferia Com A Evolução Do Capitalismo," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 026, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Pitelis, Christos & Panagopoulosi, Andreas, 2009. "Innovation Governance for Value Capture -The Problem and a Proposed Simple Model-based Solution," Papers DYNREG42, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Holwegler, Bernhard, 2000. "Implikationen der Technologiediffusion für technologische Arbeitslosigkeit," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 13/2000, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2005.
"Localized Technological Change and Factor Markets: Constraints and Inducements to Innovation,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
200503, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2006. "Localized technological change and factor markets: constraints and inducements to innovation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 224-247, June.
- Leo Wangler, 2010. "Renewables and Innovation - Empirical Assessment and Theoretical Considerations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dudley, Leonard, 1999.
"Communications and economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 595-619, March.
- Andr�s Barge-Gil, 2013.
"Open Strategies and Innovation Performance,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 585-610, October.
- Van Looy, Bart & Ranga, Marina & Callaert, Julie & Debackere, Koenraad & Zimmermann, Edwin, 2004. "Combining entrepreneurial and scientific performance in academia: towards a compounded and reciprocal Matthew-effect?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 425-441, April.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006.
"Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
FEP Working Papers
232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008. "Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014.
"Explaining the Slow Pace of Energy Technological Innovation: Why Market Conditions Matter?,"
2014.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "Explaining the Slow Pace of Energy Technological Innovation: Why Market Conditions Matter," CCEP Working Papers 1401, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bulent Guloglu & R. Tekin, 2012. "A Panel Causality Analysis of the Relationship among Research and Development, Innovation, and Economic Growth in High-Income OECD Countries," Eurasian Economic Review, Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(1), pages 32-47, June.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1996. "Sources Of Technical Change: Induced Innovation, Evolutionary Theory And Path Dependence," Bulletins 12974, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Wilfried Ehrenfeld, 2012. "Towards a Theory of Climate Innovation - A Model Framework for Analyzing Drivers and Determinants," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Bastian Rake, 2012.
"Determinants of Pharmaceutical Innovation: The Role of Technological Opportunities Revisited,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2012-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Bastian Rake, 2013. "Determinants of Pharmaceutical Innovation: The Role of Technological Opportunities Revisited," DRUID Working Papers 13-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Belis-Bergouignan, Marie-Claude & Oltra, Vanessa & Saint Jean, Maider, 2004. "Trajectories towards clean technology: example of volatile organic compound emission reductions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 201-220, February.
- Bent Dalum & Gert Villumsen, 1996. "Are OECD Export Specialisation Patterns 'Sticky'? Relations to the Convergence-Divergence Debate," DRUID Working Papers 96-3, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Carota, Cinzia & Durio, Alessandra & Guerzoni, Marco, 2014. "An Application of Graphical Models to the Innobarometer Survey: A Map of Firms’ Innovative Behaviour," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201444, University of Turin.
- Fagiolo, Giorgio & Dosi, Giovanni, 2003.
"Exploitation, exploration and innovation in a model of endogenous growth with locally interacting agents,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 237-273, September.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Giovanni Dosi, 2002. "Exploitation, Exploration and Innovation in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Locally interacting Agents," LEM Papers Series 2002/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Armando João Dalla Costa & Pascal Petit & Mauricio Vaz Lobo Bittencourt, 2008. "An evolutionary view of the Brazilian poultry industry and its firms," Working Papers 0082, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2005.
"Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American Clusters,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 549-573, April.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "Upgrading in global value chains: lessons from latin american clusters," Working Papers 72, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Weissenberger, Stein, 1998. "Why Its Projects Should Be Small, Local And Private," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt634959x5, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Bent Dalum & Keld Laursen & Gert Villumsen, 1996. "The Long Term Development of OECD Export Specialisation Patterns: De-specialisation and "Stickiness"," DRUID Working Papers 96-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rahel Falk, 2006. "Measuring the Effects of Public Support Schemes on Firms' Innovation Activities. Survey Evidence from Austria," WIFO Working Papers 267, WIFO.
- Ivan D. Hernandez & Rodrigo Alvarez & Catalina Blanco & Andrés Carvajal, 2011. "El Ascenso De La Mano Invisible": Análisis Para El Surgimiento De Un Mercado Formal De Financiación Para Empresas De Base Tecnológica (Ebt) En Colomb"," INVESTIGACIONES Y PRODUCTOS CID 008346, UN - RCE - CID.
- repec:dgr:tuecis:0104 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Montresor, 1998. "Techno-Globalism and Techno-Nationalism: an Interpretative Framework," Working Papers 330, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Olivier Godard & Christophe Defeuilley, 1997. "The Economics of Recycling In France: Institutional Framework And Technological Adoption," Post-Print halshs-00624087, HAL.
- Anne Tanner, 2011. "The place of new industries: the case of fuel cell technology and its technological relatedness to regional knowledge bases," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1113, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2011.
- Alfred Haid & Markus Thomas Münter, 1999. "Neuere Entwicklungen in der industrieökonomischen Forschung und die aktuelle Berichterstattung über die technologische Leistungsfähigkeit Deutschlands," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 188, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bilkic, Natasa & Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2013. "The Radical Innovation Investment Decision Refined," IZA Discussion Papers 7338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- König, Michael D. & Battiston, S. & Napoletano, M. & Schweitzer, F., 2011. "Recombinant knowledge and the evolution of innovation networks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 145-164, August.
- Pablo del Río, 2009. "Assessing the dynamic efficiency of internal mitigation projects. An evolutionary perspective," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 203-213, March.
- Daniel Strecker, 1999. "Forschungs- und Technologiepolitik im Standortwettbewerb," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 29, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bade, Franz-Josef & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Schönert, Matthias, 2000. "Spatial structural change - evidence and prospects," HWWA Discussion Papers 87, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Preeya Mohan & Eric Strobl & Patrick Watson, 2014. "Innovative Activity in the Caribbean: Drivers, Benefits, and Obstacles," Working Papers 2014-595, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Erbes, Analía & Tacsir, Ezequiel & Yoguel, Gabriel, 2008. "Endogenous competences and linkages development," MPRA Paper 20434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grubler, Arnulf & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Victor, David G., 1999. "Dynamics of energy technologies and global change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 247-280, May.
- Trigo, Alexandre & Vence, Xavier, 2012. "Scope and patterns of innovation cooperation in Spanish service enterprises," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 602-613.
- Dolata, Ulrich, 2011. "Radical change as gradual transformation: Characteristics and variants of socio-technical transitions," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2011-03, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2011. "R versus D: Estimating the differentiated effect of research and development on innovation results," MPRA Paper 29091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GROSSE Olivier & SEVI Benoît, 2005. "Dérégulation et R&D dans le secteur énergétique européen," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 05.07.59, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Mike Danson & Geoff Whittam, 1998. "Clustering, innovations and trust: the essentials of a clusters strategy for Scotland," ERSA conference papers ersa98p387, European Regional Science Association.
- Katz, Jorge, 2000. "Structural Change and Labor Productivity Growth in Latin American Manufacturing Industries 1970-96," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1583-1596, September.
- Tyabji, Nasir, 1997. "Technology and Dialectics," MPRA Paper 49615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ma, T. & Grubler, A. & Nakamori, Y., 2009. "Modeling technology adoptions for sustainable development under increasing returns, uncertainty, and heterogeneous agents," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 296-306, May.
- Sammut-Bonnici, Tanya & Wensley, Robin, 2002. "Darwinism, probability and complexity: market- based organizational transformation and change explained through the theories of evolution," MPRA Paper 50979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Looy, Bart & Callaert, Julie & Debackere, Koenraad, 2006. "Publication and patent behavior of academic researchers: Conflicting, reinforcing or merely co-existing?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 596-608, May.
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard Nelson, 2013. "The Evolution of Technologies: An Assessment of the State-of-the-Art," Eurasian Business Review, Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 3-46, June.
- López, Luis E. (Luis Eduardo), 1961- & Roberts, Edward Baer., 1997. "Modeling the diffusion of financial innovations," Working papers 170-97. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hobday, Mike, 1998. "Product complexity, innovation and industrial organisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 689-710, February.
- Oscar Alfranca & Ruth Rama & Nicholas von Tunzelmann, 2002. "A patent analysis of global food and beverage firms: The persistence of innovation," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 349-368.
- Nemet, Gregory F., 2009. "Demand-pull, technology-push, and government-led incentives for non-incremental technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 700-709, June.