Spatial structural change - evidence and prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 1996. "Heading for Divergence? Regional Growth in Europe Reconsidered," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 431-448, September.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Mills, Leonard, 1996.
"Testing neoclassical convergence in regional incomes and earnings,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 565-590, December.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Leonard O. Mills, 1993. "Testing neoclassical convergence in regional incomes and earnings," Working Papers 93-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bjørn Asheim & Michael Dunford, 1997. "Regional Futures," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 445-455.
- Zvi Griliches, 1996.
"The Discovery of the Residual: A Historical Note,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1324-1330, September.
- Zvi Griliches, 1995. "The Discovery of the Residual: A Historic Note," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1742, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X., 1996.
"Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1325-1352, June.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence," Economics Working Papers 104, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994. "Regional Cohesion: Evidence and Theories of Regional Growth and Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen & Marjolein Caniëls, 1997. "Technology, Growth and Unemployment across European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 457-466.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
"Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 426-434, April.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical Cross-Section Dynamics in Economic Growth," FMG Discussion Papers dp154, Financial Markets Group.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & TomÂs Mancha-Navarro & RubÊn Garrido-Yserte, 2000. "Regional productivity patterns in Europe: An alternative approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(3), pages 365-384.
- Freeman, Chris, 1994. "The Economics of Technical Change," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(5), pages 463-514, October.
- Zvi Griliches, 1996. "The Discovery of the Residual: A Historical Note," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1324-1330, September.
- Gaebe Wolf, 1988. "Disparities in Development between Agglomeration Areas in the Federal Republic of Germany," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 32(1), pages 179-191, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephanie Jasmand & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007.
"Regional Income and Employment Effects of the 1972 Munich Olympic Summer Games,"
007, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Stephanie Jasmand & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Regional Income and Employment Effects of the 1972 Munich Olympic Summer Games," Working Papers 0712, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Soltwedel, Rüdiger, 2002. "Internet, adjustment of firms and the spatial division of labour," ERSA conference papers ersa02p520, European Regional Science Association.
- Davies, Sara & Hallet, Martin, 2002. "Interactions between national and regional development," HWWA Discussion Papers 207, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwadp:26157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwaade.html .