The Design of Order. Notes on Evolutionary Principles and the Dynamics of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Metcalfe, J S, 1994. "Competition, Fisher's Principle and Increasing Returns in the Selection Process," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 327-346, November.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M, 1993. "Theories of Economic Evolution: A Preliminary Taxonomy," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 61(2), pages 125-143, June.
- Scott, Maurice F, 1991. "A New View of Economic Growth: A Reply," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 237-244, April.
- ., 1994. "Evolution, Formal Models of Economic," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Institutional and Evolutionary Economics, chapter 40 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Freeman, Chris, 1994. "The Economics of Technical Change," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(5), pages 463-514, October.
- ., 1994. "Evolution, Theories of Economic," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Institutional and Evolutionary Economics, chapter 41 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nelson, Richard R., 1990. "Capitalism as an engine of progress," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-214, June.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- ., 1994. "Cultural Hermeneutics and Evolutionary Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Institutional and Evolutionary Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Ermoliev, Yuri & Kaniovski, Yuri, 1994. "Generalized urn schemes and technological dynamics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-19, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Barcellos, Marcia Dutra & Pozzo, Daniele & Ferreira, Gabriela Cardozo & Lionello, Rafael Laitano, 2011. "The Dynamics of the Innovation System for Functional Foods in South Brazil," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122032, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Lenihan, Helena, 2011. "Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 323-332, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1995_num_46_6_409752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.