Theories of Economic Evolution: A Preliminary Taxonomy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dang, Ai-Thu & Mangolte, Pierre-André, 2002.
"Endogénéisation des règles sociales et évolutionnisme culturel chez Friedrich A. Hayek,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(3), pages 321-345, Septembre.
- Ai-Thu Dang & Pierre-André Mangolte, 2002. "Endogénéisation des règles sociales et évolutionnisme culturel chez Friedrich A. Hayek," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00129404, HAL.
- Dodd, Nigel, 2000. "Economic sociology in the UK," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 2(1), pages 3-12.
- David Dequech, 2008. "Varieties of uncertainty: a survey of the economic literature," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211223070, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tasso Brandt & Torben Schubert, 2014. "Is the university model an organizational necessity? Scale and agglomeration effects in science," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 8, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rahmeyer Fritz, 2013. "Schumpeter, Marshall, and Neo-Schumpeterian Evolutionary Economics: A Critical Stocktaking," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(1), pages 39-64, February.
- Chaumont-Chancelier Frederique, 1999. "Hayek's Complexity," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-22, December.
- Shaun P. Hargreaves Heap, 2001. "Methodology now!," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 95-108.
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0834-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Stan Metcalfe, 1995. "The Design of Order. Notes on Evolutionary Principles and the Dynamics of Innovation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1561-1583.
- Richard Arena, 2017. "Schumpeter and Schumpeterians on competition: some policy implications," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 161-186, January.
- Alain Leroux, 1997. "L'évolutionnisme de Friedrich Hayek. Une double controverse révélatrice d'une double illusion," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 751-760.
- Martin Raiser, 1997. "Destruction, diversity, dialogue: Notes on the ethics of development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 39-57.
- Chaumont-Chancelier Frédérique, 1999. "Hayek's Complexity," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-24, December.
- Helden, G. Jan van & Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje van der & Scapens, Robert W., 1999. "Coordination of internal transactions at Hoogovens Steel," Research Report 99A16, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:61:y:1993:i:2:p:125-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.