The Dynamics of the Innovation System for Functional Foods in South Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra, 2008. "Open and closed industry clusters: The social structure of innovation," Working Papers 24, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- J. Stan Metcalfe, 1995. "The Design of Order. Notes on Evolutionary Principles and the Dynamics of Innovation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1561-1583.
- Tartaruga, Iván G. Peyré, 2010.
"As inovações nos territórios e o papel das universidades: notas preliminares para o desenvolvimento territorial no Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
[Innovations in territories and the role of universiti," MPRA Paper 76577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melissa Williams & Eija Pehu & Catherine Ragasa, 2006. "Functional Foods : Opportunities and Challenges for Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9594, The World Bank.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 1996. "Sistemas nacionais de inovação e direitos de propriedade industrial: notas introdutórias a um debate necessário," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 100, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi11:122032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.