Projecting OECD Health and Long-Term Care Expenditures: What Are the Main Drivers?
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron Acemoglu & Amy Finkelstein & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2013.
"Income and Health Spending: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1079-1095, October.
- Daron Acemoglu & Amy Finkelstein & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2009. "Income and Health Spending: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks," NBER Working Papers 14744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Finkelstein, Amy & Notowidigdo, Matthew J., 2009. "Income and Health Spending: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Healthcare Financing Alternatives; Reform Options for Hong Kong SAR," IMF Working Papers 08/272, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gonand, Frédéric & Jouvet, Pierre-André, 2015.
"The “second dividend” and the demographic structure,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 71-97.
- Frédéric Gonand & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2014. "The "Second Dividend" and the Demographic Structure," Working Papers 1405, Chaire Economie du climat.
- de Meijer, Claudine & Koopmanschap, Marc & d' Uva, Teresa Bago & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2011. "Determinants of long-term care spending: Age, time to death or disability?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 425-438, March.
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2006.
"Health expenditure growth: reassessing the threat of ageing,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 947-963.
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2006. "Health expenditure growth : reassessing the threat of ageing," Post-Print halshs-00181605, HAL.
- Frederic Gonand, 2014.
"Dynamic Impacts on Growth and Intergenerational Effects of Energy Transition in a Time of Fiscal Consolidation,"
1401, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2017. "Dynamic Impacts on Growth and Intergenerational Effects of Energy Transition in a Time of Fiscal Consolidation," Working Papers hal-01521866, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12507 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Gonand, 2014.
"Fostering Renewables and Recycling a Carbon Tax: Joint Aggregate and Intergenerational Redistributive Effects,"
1408, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2017. "Fostering Renewables and Recycling a Carbon Tax: Joint Aggregate and Intergenerational Redistributive Effects," Working Papers hal-01521857, HAL.
- Colombier, Carsten & Weber, Werner, 2009.
"Projecting health-care expenditure for Switzerland: further evidence against the 'red-herring' hypothesis,"
26747, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2009.
- Colombier, Carsten & Weber, Werner, 2009. "Projecting health-care expenditure for Switzerland: further evidence against the 'red-herring' hypothesis," MPRA Paper 26712, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
- Torben Andersen, 2008. "The Scandinavian model—prospects and challenges," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(1), pages 45-66, February.
- Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2007. "The impact of hospital financing on the length of stay: Evidence from Austria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 375-389, August.
- Louise Sheiner, 2009. "Intergenerational aspects of health care," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:sgm:pzwzuw:v:1:i:2:y:2013:p:34-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Michael & Martikainen, Pekka, 2013. "Use of hospital and long-term institutional care services in relation to proximity to death among older people in Finland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 39-47.
- Layte, Richard & Morgenroth, Edgar & Normand, Charles, 2009. "The Complex Task of Projecting the Demand for and Delivery of Health Care," Book Chapters,in: Layte, Richard (ed.), Projecting the Impact of Demographic Change on the Demand for and Delivery of Healthcare in Ireland Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Torben M. Andersen, 2015. "The Nordic welfare model and welfare services - Can we maintain acceptable standards?," Economics Working Papers 2015-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Roel van Elk & Esther Mot & P.H. Franses, 2009. "Modelling health care expenditures; overview of the literature and evidence from a panel time series model," CPB Discussion Paper 121, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arntz, Melanie & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2008. "Crowding out Informal Care? Evidence from a Social Experiment in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-113, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Adam Hans, 2007. "Einkommenswachstum, steigende Gesundheitsausgaben und Finanzierung / Income Increase, Health Spending Growth and Financing," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 227(5-6), pages 565-577, October.
- Mireille Elbaum, 2011. "Le financement de la protection sociale : quelles perspectives au-delà des solutions miracles," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-27, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Thomas Barnay & Sophie Thiebault & Bruno Ventelou, 2010.
"Ageing, chronic conditions and the evolution of future drugs expenditures,"
- Thomas Barnay & Sophie Thiébaut & Bruno Ventelou, 2010. "Ageing, chronic conditions and the evolution of future drugs expenditures," TEPP Working Paper 2010-08, TEPP.
- Walter Ricciardi & Silvia Longhi & Antonio Giulio de Belvis & Roberto Falvo & Tiziana Sabetta & Andrea Silenzi & Pessina Eugenio Anessi, 2012. "Scelte di spesa e trend epidemiologici: un modello di simulazione," PRISMA Economia - Società - Lavoro, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(3), pages 14-25.
- Davin, Bérengère & Paraponaris, Alain & Verger, Pierre, 2009. "Socioeconomic determinants of the need for personal assistance reported by community-dwelling elderly: Empirical evidence from a French national health survey," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 138-146, January.
- Dandan Liu & Rui Li & Zijun Wang, 2011. "Testing for structural breaks in panel varying coefficient models: with an application to OECD health expenditure," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 95-118, February.
- Papachristos, George & Adamides, Emmanuel, 2016. "A retroductive systems-based methodology for socio-technical transitions research," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-14.
- M. Collado & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, 2010. "Public transfers to the poor: is Europe really much more generous than the United States?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(6), pages 662-685, December.
- Iga Rudawska, 2013. "Trendy epidemiologiczno-demograficzne jako wyzwanie dla europejskich systemow ochrony zdrowia. (Epidemiologic and demographic trends as a challenge for European health care systems.)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 11(41), pages 34-52.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2012. "The economics of long-term care: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers 2012030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fan, Victoria Y. & Savedoff, William D., 2014. "The health financing transition: A conceptual framework and empirical evidence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 112-121.
- M. Dolores Collado & Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe, 2008. "Public Transfers to the Poor: Is Europe really more Generous than the United States?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Chakroun, Mohamed, 2009. "Health care expenditure and GDP: An international panel smooth transition approach," MPRA Paper 14322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torben M. Andersen & Marias H. Gestsson, 2010. "Longevity, Growth and Intergenerational Equity - The Deterministic Case," Economics wp52, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- France Weaver & Sally C. Stearns & Edward C. Norton & William Spector, 2009. "Proximity to death and participation in the long-term care market," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 867-883.
- Andersen, Torben M, 2008. "Fiscal Sustainability and Demographics - Should We Save or Work More?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blanco-Moreno, Ángela & Urbanos-Garrido, Rosa M. & Thuissard-Vasallo, Israel John, 2013. "Public healthcare expenditure in Spain: Measuring the impact of driving factors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 34-42.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2012. "Fiscal sustainability and demographics – Should we save or work more?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 264-280.
- Maciej Lis, 2015. "Red Herring in the Vistula River: Time-to-Death and Health Care Expenditure," IBS Working Papers 13/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Astolfi, Roberto & Lorenzoni, Luca & Oderkirk, Jillian, 2012. "Informing policy makers about future health spending: A comparative analysis of forecasting methods in OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 1-10.