Time to death and health expenditure of the Czech health care system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meena Seshamani & Alastair Gray, 2004. "Ageing and health-care expenditure: the red herring argument revisited," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 303-314.
More about this item
Keywordshealth care; last year of life; financial sustainability;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-02-22 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-02-22 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-02-22 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-02-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2009_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .