Report NEP-IAS-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karakaya, Güngör, 2009. "Dependency insurance in Belgium," MPRA Paper 13396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Eozenou, 2009. "Optimal Risk Sharing Under Limited Commitment: Evidence From Rural Vietnam," Working Papers 06, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Rama Joglekar, 2008. "Can insurance reduce catastrophic out-of-pocket health expenditure?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- David Carey & Bradley Herring & Patrick Lenain, 2009. "Health Care Reform in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 665, OECD Publishing.
- Karakaya, Güngör, 2009. "Long-term care: regional disparities in Belgium," MPRA Paper 13394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuela Arcanjo, 2009. "The Reform of Unemployment Protection Insurance, 1993-2007: the Erosion of Legislated Rights in France, Germany, Portugal and Spain," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/01, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Anna Marriott, 2009. "Blind Optimism Challenging the Myths About Private Health Care in Poor Countries," Working Papers id:1862, eSocialSciences.
- Kateřina Pavloková, 2009. "Time to death and health expenditure of the Czech health care system," Working Papers IES 2009/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2009.