Dependency insurance in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gungor Karakaya & Rodrigo J. Ruz Torres, 2006. "Inégalités régionales en matière de dépendance en Belgique: perspectives à long terme," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9397, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsLong-term care; Old age assistance; Subsidies; Revenue and Expenditures for health;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .