Long-term care: Regional disparities in Belgium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Duée & C. Rebillard, 2004. "Old age disability in France: a long run projection," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2004-02, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Tomas Philipson, 2002.
"The Rise in Old-Age Longevity and the Market for Long-Term Care,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 295-306, March.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Tomas Philipson, 1998. "The Rise in Old Age Longevity and the Market for Long-Term Care," NBER Working Papers 6547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Philipson & Darius Lakdawalla, 1998. "The Rise in Old Age Longevity and the Market for Long-Term Care," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 146, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Gungor Karakaya & Rodrigo J. Ruz Torres, 2006. "Inégalités régionales en matière de dépendance en Belgique: perspectives à long terme," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9397, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Van Oyen, Herman & Tafforeau, Jean & Roelands, Marc, 1996. "Regional inequities in health expectancy in Belgium," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(11), pages 1673-1678, December.
- Norton, Edward C., 2000. "Long-term care," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 17, pages 955-994 Elsevier.
- Rodrigo J. Ruz Torres, 2004. "Aspects économiques d'une assurance-dépendance en Belgique francophone et germanophone," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13488, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Ludovico Carrino & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2017. "The future of Long Term Care in Europe. An investigation using a dynamic microsimulation model," CEIS Research Paper 405, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 May 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic changes; Long-term care; Old age assistance; Projection; Regional inequalities;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/169618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .