|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut ekonomických studií Praha, Czech Republic
Univerzita Karlova v Praze
: +420 2 222112330
+420 2 22112304
Opletalova 26, CZ-110 00 Prague
RePEc:edi:icunicz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kateřina Pavloková, 2010. "Solidarita mezi generacemi v systémech veřejného zdravotnictví v Evropě," Working Papers IES 2010/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2010.
- Kateřina Pavloková, 2009. "Time to death and health expenditure of the Czech health care system," Working Papers IES 2009/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2009.
- Kateøina Pavloková & David Prušvic, 2010. "Generational Accounting in European Health Care Systems," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 60(5), pages 378-399, December.
- Kateřina Pavloková, 2010. "Death Related Costs Hypothesis in the Czech Health Care System - The Present and the Future," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(1), pages 74-89.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Kateøina Pavloková & David Prušvic, 2010.
"Generational Accounting in European Health Care Systems,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 60(5), pages 378-399, December.
- Mark Connolly & Oleksandr Topachevskyi & Baudouin Standaert & Omayra Ortega & Maarten Postma, 2012. "The Impact of Rotavirus Vaccination on Discounted Net Tax Revenue in Egypt," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(8), pages 681-695, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Katerina Pavlokova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.