Longevity, Growth and Intergenerational Equity - The Deterministic Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David Weil, 2010.
"Mortality change, the uncertainty effect, and retirement,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 65-91, March.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David N. Weil, 2001. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," Working Papers 2001-47, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David Weil, 2006. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," 2006 Meeting Papers 28, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David N. Weil, 2004. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," Working Papers 2004-04, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David N. Weil, 2002. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 8742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David Weil, 2002. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," Macroeconomics 0212006, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsOLG models; demographics; longevity; taxes; transfers; retirement age; dependency ratio; healthy ageing; decentralization;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-12-04 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-12-04 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HEA-2010-12-04 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2010-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.