Report NEP-HEA-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torben M. Andersen & Marias H. Gestsson, 2010. "Longevity, Growth and Intergenerational Equity - The Deterministic Case," Economics Working Papers 2010-19, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Johannes Schwarze & Christoph Wunder, 2010. "Is Posner Right? An Empirical Test of the Posner Argument for Transferring Health Spending from Old Women to Old Men," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 335, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Roy, Manan & Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty, 2010. "Federal Nutrition Programs and Childhood Obesity: Inside the Black Box," IZA Discussion Papers 5316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smith, James P. & Shen, Yan & Strauss, John & Zhe, Yang & Zhao, Yaohui, 2010. "The Effects of Childhood Health on Adult Health and SES in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5318, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrén, Daniela, 2010. "Part-time Sick Leave as a Treatment for Individuals with Mental Disorders?," Working Papers 2010:17, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Jönsson, Lisa & Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar, 2010. "Disability Insurance, Population Health and Employment in Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2010:25, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Bariletti & Guido Citoni, 2010. "Health, Happiness and Adaptation: an economic perspective," Working Papers 2010-06, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- (Centre for Global Development) Advisory Faculty, 2010. "Partnerships with the Private Sector in Health: What the International Community Can Do to Strengthen Health Systems in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:3229, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mike Paulden & Anthony J. Culyer, 2010. "Does Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Discriminate against Patients with Short Life Expectancy?," Working Paper Series 41_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Morefield, Brant, 2010. "Parental Health Events and Children’s Skill Development," Working Papers 10-11, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.