Report NEP-DGE-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Funke, Michael & Paetz, Michael, 2010. "What can an open-economy DSGE model tell us about Hong Kong's housing market?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gomes, Pedro Maia, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and the Labour Market: The Effects of Public Sector Employment and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 5321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah Zubairy, 2010. "On Fiscal Multipliers: Estimates from a Medium Scale DSGE Model," Staff Working Papers 10-30, Bank of Canada.
- Afonso, António & Gomes, Pedro Maia, 2010. "Interactions between Private and Public Sector Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 5322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiara Forlati & Luisa Lambertini, 2010. "Risky Mortgages in a DSGE Model," Working Papers 201002, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Nov 2010.
- Miana Plesca, 2010. "A General Equilibrium Evaluation of the Employment Service," Working Paper Series 40_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maurizio Iacopetta, 2010. "Formal Education and Public Knowledge," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-33, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Torben M. Andersen & Marias H. Gestsson, 2010. "Longevity, Growth and Intergenerational Equity - The Deterministic Case," Economics Working Papers 2010-19, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Sascha S. Becker & Dieter Nautz, 2010. "Inflation, Price Dispersion and Market Integration through the Lens of a Monetary Search Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Zhai, Fan, 2010. "Asia's Post-Global Financial Crisis Adjustment: A Model-Based Dynamic Scenario Analysis," ADBI Working Papers 254, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Davidson, James & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2010. "Why crises happen - nonstationary macroeconomics," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Gadi Barlevy & Jonas D. M. Fisher, 2010. "Mortgage choices and housing speculation," Working Paper Series WP-2010-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2010. "Capital Misallocation and Aggregate Factor Productivity," Working Paper Series 39_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Olivier Charlot & Franck Malherbet & Cristina Terra, 2010. "Product Market Regulation, Firm Size, Unemployment and Informality in Developing Economies," Cahiers de recherche 1043, CIRPEE.