Report NEP-AGE-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2010. "Public pensions and labor supply over the life cycle," Working Paper Series WP-2010-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kyyrä, Tomi, 2010. "Early retirement policy in the presence of competing exit pathways: Evidence from policy reforms in Finland," Working Papers 17, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Torben M. Andersen & Marias H. Gestsson, 2010. "Longevity, Growth and Intergenerational Equity - The Deterministic Case," Economics Working Papers 2010-19, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Korkeamäki, Ossi, 2010. "Institutional rules, labour demand and retirement through disability programme participation," Working Papers 16, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Du Cai Cai & Muysken Joan & Sleijpen Olaf, 2010. "Economy wide risk diversification in a three-pillar pension system," Research Memorandum 055, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em7/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jönsson, Lisa & Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar, 2010. "Disability Insurance, Population Health and Employment in Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2010:25, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Schwarze & Christoph Wunder, 2010. "Is Posner Right? An Empirical Test of the Posner Argument for Transferring Health Spending from Old Women to Old Men," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 335, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mike Paulden & Anthony J. Culyer, 2010. "Does Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Discriminate against Patients with Short Life Expectancy?," Working Paper series 41_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.