Report NEP-AGE-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2010. "Public pensions and labor supply over the life cycle," Working Paper Series WP-2010-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Tomi Kyyrä, 2010. "Early retirement policy in the presence of competing exit pathways: Evidence from policy reforms in Finland," Working Papers 17, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Torben M. Andersen & Marias H. Gestsson, 2010. "Longevity, Growth and Intergenerational Equity - The Deterministic Case," Economics Working Papers 2010-19, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Ossi Korkeamäki & Tomi Kyyrä, 2010. "Institutional rules, labour demand and retirement through disability programme participation," Working Papers 16, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em7/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jönsson, Lisa & Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar, 2010. "Disability Insurance, Population Health and Employment in Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2010:25, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Schwarze & Christoph Wunder, 2010. "Is Posner Right? An Empirical Test of the Posner Argument for Transferring Health Spending from Old Women to Old Men," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 335, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mike Paulden & Anthony J. Culyer, 2010. "Does Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Discriminate against Patients with Short Life Expectancy?," Working Paper Series 41_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.