Early retirement policy in the presence of competing exit pathways: Evidence from policy reforms in Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomi Kyyrä & Ralf A. Wilke, 2007.
"Reduction in the Long-Term Unemployment of the Elderly: A Success Story from Finland,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 5(1), pages 154-182, March.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Wilke, Ralf A., 2004. "Reduction in the Long-Term Unemployment of the Elderly: A Success Story from Finland," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-63, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Wilke, Ralf A., 2004. "Reduction in the Long-Term Unemployment of the Elderly: A Success Story from Finland," Discussion Papers 346, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Karlström, Anders & Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar, 2008.
"The employment effect of stricter rules for eligibility for DI: Evidence from a natural experiment in Sweden,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2071-2082, October.
- Karlström, Anders & Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar, 2008. "The Employment Effect of Stricter Rules for Eligibility for DI: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2008:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly retirement; policy reform; disability; unemployment; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Social security; Sosiaaliturva; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; J140 - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; J260 - Retirement; Retirement Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-12-04 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-04 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:wpaper:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .