Citations for "Geography and Export Performance: External Market Access and Internal Supply Capacity"
by Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables
- Angela Cheptea & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2004.
"The World Market: Market Shares and Export Performances,"
La Lettre du CEPII,
CEPII research center, issue 231.
- Angela Cheptea & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2005. "World Trade Competitiveness: A Disaggregated View by Shift-Share Analysis," Working Papers 2005-23, CEPII research center.
- Alejandro Micco & Tomas Serebrisky, 2004. "Infraestructura, regímenes de competencia y costos del transporte aéreo: elementos de juicio de varios países," Research Department Publications 4370, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- H. Molana & A. H. Mozayani, 2006.
"Is monetary discipline a precondition for the effectiveness of Iran's export promotion policies?,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 319-330.
- Hassan Molana & Amir Mozayani, 2004. "Is Monetary Discipline a Precondition for the Effectiveness of Iran's Export Promotion Policies?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 165, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Miller, Andrew D. & Langley, Suchada V. & Chambers, William, 2003.
"Current Issues Affecting Trade And Trade Policy: An Annotated Literature Review,"
14596, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Miller, Andrew D. & Langley, Suchada V. & Chambers, William, 2003. "Current Issues Affecting Trade And Trade Policy: An Annotated Literature Review," Working Papers 14606, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Habiyaremye, Alexis, 2015.
"Is Sino-African trade exacerbating resource dependence in Africa?,"
MERIT Working Papers
046, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Habiyaremye, Alexis, 2016. "Is Sino-African trade exacerbating resource dependence in Africa?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-12.
- Correa, Paulo & Dayoub, Mariam & Francisco, Manuela, 2007. "Identifying supply-side constraints to export performance in Ecuador : an exercise with Investment Climate Survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4179, The World Bank.
- Seker, Murat, 2011. "Trade policies, investment climate, and exports across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5654, The World Bank.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fugazza, Marco, 2007. "A new geography of preferences for Sub-Saharan African countries in a globalizing trading system," MPRA Paper 11575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kleinert, Jörn & Toubal, Farid, 2005.
"Gravity for FDI,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
46, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo A. López, 2008.
"Entry and Exit in International Markets: Evidence from Chilean Data,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 692-708, 09.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2006. "Entry and Exit in International Markets: Evidence from Chilean Data," Caepr Working Papers 2006-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Seker, Murat, 2011. "Trade Policies, Investment Climate,and Exports," MPRA Paper 29905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Albarran & Raquel Carrasco & Adelheid Holl, 2013. "Domestic transport infrastructure and firms’ export market participation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 879-898, May.
- Roberto Alvarez, 2011.
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 221-250.
- Micco, Alejandro & Serebrisky, Tomas, 2004.
"Infrastructure, competition regimes, and air transport costs: cross-country evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3355, The World Bank.
- Alejandro Micco & TomÃ¡s Serebrisky, 2004. "Infrastructure, Competition Regimes and Air Transport Costs: Cross Country Evidence," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 117, Econometric Society.
- Alejandro Micco & Tomas Serebrisky, 2004. "Infrastructure, Competition Regimes and Air Transport Costs: Cross Country Evidence," Research Department Publications 4369, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alejandro Micco & Tomás Serebrisky, 2004. "Infrastructure, Competition Regimes and Air Transport Costs: Cross Country Evidence," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6823, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2003. "South-East Asian export performance: external market access and internal supply capacity," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 404-431, December.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006.
"Can South-South trade Liberalisation Stimulate North-South Trade ?,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 234-253.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006. "Can South-South Trade Liberalisation Stimulate North-South Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mabeta, Joshua, 2015. "Determinants of Non-Traditional Agricultural Exports Growth in Zambia: A Case of Cotton and Tobacco," Research Theses 243450, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2005-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Osakwe, Patrick N., 2007. "Foreign Aid, Resources and Export Diversification in Africa: A New Test of Existing Theories," MPRA Paper 2228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josep M. Vilarrubia, 2006. "Neighborhood effects in economic growth," Working Papers 0627, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Tasew Tadesse & Jaswinder Singh Brar, 2016. "Sources of Ethiopia’s Export Growth: a Constant Market Shares Decomposition Analysis," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(3), pages 74-95, September.
- Gaytaranov, Jalal A. & Gunter, Lewell F. & Stegelin, Forrest E., 2013. "Cost of Trade Impact on Transition Country Exports," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142986, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Katarzyna Śledziewska & Bartosz Witkowski, 2012. "Poziom rozwoju przemysłowego a wpływ kryzysu 2009 roku na handel międzynarodowy," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 27, pages 71-85.
- Vicente Pinilla & María Isabel Ayuda, 2006. "“Horn Of Plenty” Revisited: The Globalization Of Mediterranean Horticulture And The Economic Development Of Spain, 1850-1935," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 0606, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Petrit Gashi, 2014. "Human Capital and Export Decisions: The Case of Small and Medium Enterprises in Kosovo," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(2), pages 91-120, December.
- Adeel Malik & Jonathan R W Temple, 2005.
"The Geography of Output Volatility,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2005-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alessio Tei & Claudio Ferrari, 2010. "Evoluzione dell'industria terminalistica per i servizi di linea nel mediteraneo. Implicazioni per la portualità nazionale," Working Papers 10_8, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2010.
- Jörg MAYER, 2004. "Industrialization In Developing Countries: Some Evidence From A New Economic Geography Perspective," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 174, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Carrasco, Raquel & Albarrán, Pedro & Holl, Adelheid, 2009. "Transport infraestructure, sunk costs and firms' export behaviour," UC3M Working papers. Economics we092213, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- repec:got:cegedp:46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gutiérrez, Gabriel, 2005. "Ex-post evaluation of the employment effects of a preferential trade agreement: methodological issues, illustrated with a reference to Chile," Comercio Internacional 57, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).