Is Monetary Discipline a Precondition for the Effectiveness of Iran's Export Promotion Policies?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- H. Molana & A. H. Mozayani, 2006. "Is monetary discipline a precondition for the effectiveness of Iran's export promotion policies?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 319-330.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faini, Riccardo, 1994. "Export supply, capacity and relative prices," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 81-100, October.
- Jai S. Mah, 2003. "The Export Insurance System and Export Supply of Britain," Working papers 2003-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Barlow, Robin & Senses, Fikret, 1995. "The Turkish export boom: Just reward or just lucky?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 111-133, October.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony Venables, 2004.
"Geography and Export Performance: External Market Access and Internal Supply Capacity,"
NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 95-130
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2003. "Geography and Export Performance: External Market Access and Internal Supply Capacity," NBER Working Papers 9637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2003. "Geography and Export Performance: External Market Access and Internal Supply Capacity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3807, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789814749589_0002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miles, Marc A, 1979. "The Effects of Devaluation on the Trade Balance and the Balance of Payments: Some New Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 600-620, June.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-286, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedunuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.