Citations for "The Case of the Missing Productivity Growth, or Does Information Technology Explain Why Productivity Accelerated in the United States But Not in the United Kingdom?"
by Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan
- Kevin Stiroh & Matthew Botsch, 2007. "Information Technology and Productivity Growth in the 2000s," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 255-280, 05.
- Dal Borgo, Mariela & Goodridge, Peter & Pesole, Annarosa, 2012.
"Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
88, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mariela Dal Borgo & Peter Goodridge & Jonathan Haskel & Annarosa Pesole, 2013. "Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 806-834, December.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Pesole, A & Dal Borgo, M, 2011. "Productivity and growth in UK industries: an intangible investment approach," Working Papers 9027, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- repec:wip:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Oulton, 2010.
"Long Term Implications of the ICT Revolution: Applying the Lessons of Growth Theory and Growth Accounting,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1027, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2012. "Long term implications of the ICT revolution: Applying the lessons of growth theory and growth accounting," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1722-1736.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2010. "Long term implications of the ICT revolution: applying the lessons of growth theory and growth accounting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49303, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Leoni, 2013. "Organization of work practices and productivity: an assessment of research on world- class manufacturing," Chapters, in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ceccobelli, M. & Gitto, S. & Mancuso, P., 2012.
"ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 282-292.
- Ceccobelli, Matteo & Gitto, Simone & Paolo, Mancuso, 2012. "ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries," MPRA Paper 68642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernald, John G., 2016. "Reassessing Longer-Run U.S. Growth: How Low?," Working Paper Series 2016-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007.
"Explaining a productive decade,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2007-63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E. & Stiroh, Kevin J., 2008. "Explaining a productive decade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 633-673.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "Explaining a Productive Decade," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 81-152.
- Byrne, David M. & Fernald, John G. & Reinsdorf, Marshall B., 2016.
"Does the United States have a productivity slowdown or a measurement problem?,"
Working Paper Series
2016-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Byrne, David M. & Reinsdorf, Marshall B. & Fernald, John G., 2016. "Does the United States have a Productivity Slowdown or a Measurement Problem," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hulten, Charles R., 2010. "Growth Accounting," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2007. "Of Yeast and Mushrooms: Patterns of Industry-Level Productivity Growth," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 174-187, 05.
- Fernald, John G. & Wang, J. Christina, 2015.
"Why has the cyclicality of productivity changed?: what does it mean?,"
Current Policy Perspectives
15-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Fernald, John G. & Wang, J. Christina, 2016. "Why has the cyclicality of productivity changed? What does it mean?," Working Paper Series 2016-7, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan E. Haskel & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2005.
"Global Engagement and the Innovation Activities of Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
11479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Haskel, Jonathan E. & Slaughter, Matthew J., 2010. "Global engagement and the innovation activities of firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 191-202, March.
- Robert L. Bray & Haim Mendelson, 2012. "Information Transmission and the Bullwhip Effect: An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 860-875, May.
- Kul Luintel & Mosahid Khan & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2014. "On the robustness of R&D," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 137-155, October.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "Are Large Headquarters Unproductive? Evidence from a panel of Japanese companies," Discussion papers 14036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Richard G. Anderson & Kevin L. Kliesen, 2011. "How does the FOMC learn about economic revolutions? evidence from the New Economy Era, 1994-2001," Working Papers 2011-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kaiji Chen & Edouard Wemy, 2014. "Investment-Specific Technology Shocks: The Source of Anticipated TFP Fluctuations," Emory Economics 1401, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Benati, Luca, 2007.
"Drift and breaks in labor productivity,"
Working Paper Series
0718, European Central Bank.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Jack E. Triplett, 2007. "The Early 21st Century U.S. Productivity Expansion is Still in Services," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 3-19, Spring.
- Mosahid Khan & Kul B. Luintel & Konstantinos Theodoris, 2010.
"How Robust is the R&D – Productivity relationship? Evidence from OECD Countries,"
WIPO Economic Research Working Papers
01, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2010.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2010. "How Robust is the R&D-Productivity relationship? Evidence from OECD Countries," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kawamoto, Takuji, 2005. "What Do the Purified Solow Residuals Tell Us about Japan's Lost Decade?," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 23(1), pages 113-148, February.
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2015. "Are large headquarters unproductive?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 422-436.
- Georg H. Strasser, 2010.
"The Efficiency of the Global Markets for Final Goods and Productive Capabilities,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
766, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 Jan 2012.
- Georg Strasser, 2011. "The Efficiency of the Global Markets for Final Goods and Productive Capabilities," 2011 Meeting Papers 576, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Venturini, Francesco, 2015. "The modern drivers of productivity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 357-369.