Citations for "Export Market Performance of OECD Countries: An Empirical Examination of the Role of Cost Competitiveness"
by Carlin, Wendy & Glyn, Andrew & Van Reenen, John
- Stephan Danninger & Fred Joutz, 2007.
"What Explains Germany’s Rebounding Export Market Share?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1957, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephan Danninger & Fred Joutz, 2008. "What Explains Germany's Rebounding Export Market Share?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(4), pages 681-714, December.
- Frederick L. Joutz & Stephan Danninger, 2007. "What Explains Germany's Rebounding Export Market Share?," IMF Working Papers 07/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Petrit Gashi & Iraj Hashi & Geoff Pugh, 2014. "Export behaviour of SMEs in transition countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 407-435, February.
- Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2002.
"Exports, Product Differentiation and Knowledge Spillovers,"
Studies in Economics
0206, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Miguel LeÃ³n-Ledesma, 2005. "Exports, Product Differentiation and Knowledge Spillovers," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 363-379, October.
- J. Peter Neary, 2006.
IMF Working Papers
06/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Detzer, Daniel & Hein, Eckhard, 2014.
"Financialisation and the financial and economic crises: The case of Germany,"
IPE Working Papers
44/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Daniel Detzer & Eckhard Hein, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of Germany," FESSUD studies fstudy18, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Marko Viiding & Kalev Kallemets & Peeter Pikk, 2013. "Electricity Cost as a Driver of Competitiveness in Northern Europe: The Case of Estonia," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 367-381, February.
- Marc VANCAUTEREN & Daniel WEISERBS, 2005.
"Intra-European Trade of Manufacturing Goods : An extension of the Gravity Model,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2005026, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Mark Vancauteren & Daniel Weiserbs, 2011. "Intra-European Trade of Manufacturing Goods: An Extension of the Gravity Model," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Storm, Servaas & Naastepad, C.W.M., 2015. "Crisis and recovery in the German economy: The real lessons," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 11-24.
- Qin Yang & Crystal Jiang, 2007. "Location advantages and subsidiaries’ R&D activities in emerging economies: Exploring the effect of employee mobility," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 341-358, September.
- Valerie Cerra & Jarkko Soikkeli, 2002.
"How Competitive is Irish Manufacturing?,"
IMF Working Papers
02/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Nilsson, Desirée, 2007. "Changing Export Structure According to Income Elasticity - Kaldor revisited," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 92, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Buettner, Thiess, 2002. "The impact of taxes and public spending on the location of FDI: evidence from FDI-flows within Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-17, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Constantinos Alexiou & Joseph G. Nellis, 2013. "Challenging the Raison dâ€™etre of Internal Devaluation in the Context of the Greek Economy," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(6), pages 813-836, December.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang, 2013. "The endogenous role of location choice in product innovations," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 360-372.
- Storm, Servaas & Naastepad, C.W.M, 2012. "Wage-led or profit-led supply : wages, productivity and investment," ILO Working Papers 470930, International Labour Organization.
- Sarah Guillou, 2006.
"Les industries de haute technologie de la zone euro et des Etats-Unis : une étude comparée de la compétitivité et des parts de marché,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/7305, Sciences Po.
- Sarah Guillou, 2006. "Les industries de haute technologie de la zone euro et des États-Unis. Une étude comparée de la compétitivité et des parts de marché," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 98(3), pages 37-76.
- Sarah Guillou, 2006.
"Competitiveness and export market shares in high tech industries in the US and the EMU countries: a comparative study,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2006-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sarah Guillou, 2006. "Competitiveness and export market shares in high tech industries in the US and the EMU countries: A comparative study," Sciences Po publications 2006-18, Sciences Po.
- Jone Kalendiene & Giedrius Miliauskas, 2011. "Lithuanian export competitiveness before economic recession," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 4(1), pages 40-51, January.
- Dan Corry & Anna Valero & John Van Reenen, 2011.
"UK economic performance since 1997: growth, productivity and jobs,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
47521, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dan Corry & Anna Valero & John Van Reenen, 2011. "UK Economic Performance Since 1997: Growth, Productivity and Jobs," CEP Special Papers 24, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Martin Gächter & Hanno Lorenz & Paul Ramskogler & Maria Antoinette Silgoner, 2013. "An Export-Based Measure of Competitiveness," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 75–92.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Matteo Lucchese & Valentina Meliciani, 2013. "The contribution of Business services to the export performances of manufacturing industries. An empirical study on 5 European countries," Working Papers 14, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Nov 2013.
- Laursen, Keld & Meliciani, Valentina, 2010. "The role of ICT knowledge flows for international market share dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 687-697, June.
- de Souza, Eduardo Correia & Batista, Jorge Chami, 2011. "TRIPs, trade and growth: When comparative advantages break down," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 327-341.
- Hülya Saygılı, 2010. "Sectoral exports dynamics of Turkey: a panel co-integration analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 373-384, April.
- Keld Laursen & Valentina Meliciani, 1999.
"The Importance of Technology Based Inter-sectoral Linkages for Market Share Dynamics,"
DRUID Working Papers
99-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Keld Laursen & Valentina Meliciani, 2000. "The importance of technology-based intersectoral linkages for market share dynamics," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(4), pages 702-723, December.
- Naastepad, C. W. M. & Kleinknecht, Alfred, 2004. "The Dutch productivity slowdown: the culprit at last?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 137-163, June.
- Morgenroth, Edgar & FitzGerald, John & FitzGerald, John, 2006.
"Summary and Conclusions,"
in: Morgenroth, Edgar (ed.), Ex-Ante Evaluation of the Investment Priorities for the National Development Plan 2007-2013, chapter 24, pages 317-333
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Menezes-Filho, Naercio & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "Unions and Innovation: A Survey of the Theory and Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 3792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yutaka KURIHARA, 2011. "Introducing a Common Currency in Central Franc Zone: Is it Appropriate?," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 11, October.
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A., 2008. "VAR and generalized impulse response analysis of manufacturing unit labor costs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(11), pages 2575-2583.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7305 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2014.
"Technology and costs in international competitiveness: from countries and sectors to firms,"
wp941, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2014. "Technology and costs in international competitiveness: from countries and sectors to firms," LEM Papers Series 2014/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2001. "The Endogeneity of optimum currency area criteria, intraindustry trade and EMU enlargement," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Morgenroth, Edgar & FitzGerald, John & FitzGerald, John, 2006. "Productive Sector," Book Chapters, in: Morgenroth, Edgar (ed.), Ex-Ante Evaluation of the Investment Priorities for the National Development Plan 2007-2013, chapter 20, pages 257-277 Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/941 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2008. "Producer Services and Competitiveness of Manufacturing Exports," FIW Research Reports series I-009, FIW.
- Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Endogenous Growth: A Kaldorian Approach," Working Papers 1001, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Chami Batista, 2003. "Latin American Export Specialization and Growth: An Inquiry into the Nature of Product Competition between Different Exporters," Discussion Paper Series 146, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Eduardo Correia de Souza & Jorge Chami Batista, 2008. "International Knowledge Mobility and Global Innovation," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807152237460, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].