Latin American Export Specialization and Growth: An Inquiry into the Nature of Product Competition between Different Exporters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlin, Wendy & Glyn, Andrew & Van Reenen, John, 2001.
"Export Market Performance of OECD Countries: An Empirical Examination of the Role of Cost Competitiveness,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(468), pages 128-162, January.
- Carlin, Carlin & Andrew Glyn & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Export Market Performance of OECD countries: an empirical examination of the role of cost competitiveness," IFS Working Papers W99/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yang, Jiawen, 1998. "Pricing-to-market in U.S. imports and exports: A time series and cross-sessional study," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 843-861.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade specialization; Export growth; Resource-based goods; Law of one price; Homogeneous goods and differentiated goods;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .