Exports of High Technology Products from Developing Countries: Is it Real or a Statistical Artifact?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narayanan, K., 1998.
"Technology acquisition, de-regulation and competitiveness: a study of Indian automobile industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, June.
- Narayanan, K., 1997. "Technology Acquisition, De-regulation and Competitiveness: A Study of Indian Automobile Industry," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 3, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Kravis, Irving B & Lipsey, Robert E, 1992. "Sources of Competitiveness of the United States and of Its Multinational Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 193-201, May.
- Bartzokas, Anthony & Yarime, Masaru, 1997. "Technology Trends in Pollution-Intensive Industries: A Review of Sectoral Trends," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 06, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Mani, Sunil, 1999. "Public Innovation Policies and Developing Countries In a Phase of Economic Liberalisation," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 02, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Slavo Radosevic, 1999. "International Technology Transfer and Catch-Up in Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1386.
- W. G. Huff, 1999. "Singapore's economic development: Four lessons and some doubts," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 33-55.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mani, Sunil, 2000. "Policy Instruments for Stimulating R&D in the Enterprise Sector: The Contrasting Experiences of Two MNC Dominated Economies from Southeast Asia," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 9, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Marasco, Antonio, 2005. "Testing Schumpeterian growth theory: the role of income inequality as a determinant of research and development expenditures (developed economies) and successful technology transfers (developing econo," MPRA Paper 4785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pohit, Sanjib, 2012. "Complementarity and Potentials of High Technology Trade, Technology and Skills Transfers between India-Russia," MPRA Paper 45866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mani Sunil, 2016. "One size does not fit all : An analysis of the importance of industry-specific vertical policies for growing high technology industries in India," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-08, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Government and Innovation Policy An Analysis of the South African Experience since 1994," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Sandip SARKER & Arifuzzaman KHAN & Rezwan MAHMOOD, 2016. "Domestic Credit, School Enrollment & Hi-Tech Exports in Bangladesh," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(1), pages 7-23, March.
- Dahai Fu & Yanrui Wu & Yihong Tang, 2012.
"Does Innovation Matter for Chinese High-Tech Exports? A Firm-Level Analysis,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 7(2), pages 218-245, June.
- Fu, Dahai & Wu, Yanrui & Tang, Yihong, 2010. "Does innovation matter for Chinese hightech exports? a firm-level analysis," MPRA Paper 30012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahai Fu & Yanrui Wu & Yihong Tang, 2011. "Does Innovation Matter for Chinese High-Tech Exports? A Firm-Level Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Éltető, Andrea, 2014.
"A visegrádi országok kereskedelme Ázsiával - a globális termelés lenyomata
[The trade of the Visegrád countries with Asia - a manifestation of global production]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 586-608.
- Halmai, Péter, 2007.
"Török Ádám: Competitiveness in Research and Development Comparisons and Performance. Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, Egyesült Királyság, 2005, 250 oldal
[Ádám Török: Competitiveness in Researc," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 602-606.
- Andrea ÉLTETŐ & Katalin VÖLGYI, 2013. "Integrated in the global value chains - trade developments between Hungary and Asia," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 57-79, June.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Cieślik Ewa, 2014. "Region Of Southern Africa: International Trade And Global Value Chains," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 14(2), pages 239-258, December.
- Chatterjee, Rittwik & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti, 2013. "High Technology Products Exports by India and China: A Constant Market Share Analysis," MPRA Paper 51800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Working with the Market: The Israeli Experience of Promoting R&D in the Enterprise Sector and the Lessons for Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 9, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Mani, Sunil, 2003. "Deregulation, Entry of MNCs, Public Technology Procurement and Innovation Capability in India's Telecommunications Equipment Industry," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Government, Innovation and Technology Policy, An Analysis of the Brazilian Experience during the 1990s," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 11, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Wong Mei Foong & Tan Hui Boon & Lee Yoong Hon, 2014. "Efficiency and Productivity Gains in Knowledge-Based Production: The Case of East Asian Economies," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 122-143.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Role of Government in Promoting Innovation in the Enterprise Sector An Analysis of the Indian Experience," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 3, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Mehta, Swati, 2010. "Technology Dynamism: Analyses of Changing Structure of Trade in Organized Manufacturing Industries In India," MPRA Paper 41495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samy Bennaceur & Adel Boughrara & Samir Ghazouani, 2007. "On the Linkage Between Monetary Policy and MENA Stock Markets," Working Papers 723, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2007.
- Mani, Sunil & Bartzokas, Anthony, 2002. "Institutional Support for Investment in New Technologies: The Role of Venture Capital Institutions in Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 04, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Larry Westphal, 2002. "Technology Strategies For Economic Development In A Fast Changing Global Economy," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 275-320.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh technology; Exports; Developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unuint:200001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.