The network structure of mutual support links: Evidence from rural Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2009.
"Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(4), pages 1239-1267.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 7060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0814, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 3859, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- De Weerdt, Joachim, 2002. "Risk-Sharing and Endogenous Network Formation," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoang Quynh & Pasquier-Doumer Laure & Saint-Macary Camille, 2018. "Ethnicity and risk sharing network formation: Evidence from rural Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 134, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- A. Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps, 2015. "Can Farmers Create Efficient Information Networks? Experimental Evidence from Rural India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2015-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Hoang & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Camille Saint-Macary, 2018. "Ethnicity and risk sharing network formation: Evidence from rural Viet Nam," Working Papers DT/2018/15, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
Keywordsstructural estimation; indirect contacts; mutual support; network formation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-04-23 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2011-04-23 (Development)
- NEP-GTH-2011-04-23 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2011-04-23 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-04-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00585968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.