An Indian Model of Aristocratic Patronage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Evan Blumenstock & Nathan Eagle & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011.
"Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda,"
11-25, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Joshua Blumenstock & Nathan Eagle & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011. "Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Margherita Comola, 2010. "The network structure of mutual support links: Evidence from rural Tanzania," Working Papers halshs-00585968, HAL.
- Sheahan, Megan & Liu, Yanyan & Barrett, Christopher B. & Narayanan, Sudha, 2014.
"The political economy of MGNREGS spending in Andhra Pradesh:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1371, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Megan Sheahan & Yanyan Liu & Christopher B. Barrett & Sudha Narayanan, 2014. "The Political economy of MGNREGS spending in Andhra Pradesh," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-030, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Megan Sheahan & Yanyan Liu & Christopher B. Barrett & Sudha Narayanan, 2014. "The Political Economy of MGNREGS Spending in Andhra Pradesh," Working Papers id:6021, eSocialSciences.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Seki, Erika, 2007. "Heterogeneity, social esteem and feasibility of collective action," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 302-325, July.
- Srinivas, Smita, 2010. "Industrial welfare and the state: nation and city reconsidered," MPRA Paper 52651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Sekeris, Petros G., 2010.
"On the feasibility of power and status ranking in traditional setups,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 267-282, September.
- Petros Sekeris & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2010. "On the Feasibility of Power and Status Ranking in Traditional Setups," Post-Print halshs-00122421, HAL.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 2002. "Inequality and Risk," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:foi:wpaper:2010_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blumenstock, Joshua E. & Eagle, Nathan & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2016. "Airtime transfers and mobile communications: Evidence in the aftermath of natural disasters," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 157-181.
- Jha, Saumitra & Rao, Vijayendra & Woolcock, Michael, 2007.
"Governance in the Gullies: Democratic Responsiveness and Leadership in Delhi's Slums,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 230-246, February.
- Jha, Saumitra & Rao, Vijayendra & Woolcock, Michael, 2005. "Governance in the gullies : democratic responsiveness and leadership in Delhi's slums," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3694, The World Bank.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Flore Gubert, 2007.
"Contingent Loan Repayment in the Philippines,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 633-667.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Flore Gubert, 2002. "Contingent Loan Repayment in the Philippines," Working Papers DT/2002/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Flore Gubert, 2004. "Contingent Loan Repayment in the Philippines," Economics Series Working Papers 215, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Petros Sekeris, 2011.
"Endogenous elites: power structure and patron-client relationships,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 237-258, September.
- Petros G. Sekeris, 2010. "Endogenous Elites: Power Structure and Patron-Client Relationships," Working Papers 1008, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Azam Chaudhry & Kate Vyborny, 2013. "Patronage in Rural Punjab: Evidence from a New Household Survey Dataset," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(Special E), pages 183-209, September.
- Margherita Comola & Marcel Fafchamps, 2009. "Testing unilateral and bilateral link formation," Working Papers halshs-00574971, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:47:y:1995:i:4:p:636-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.