Report NEP-AFR-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bengtsson, Niklas, 2011. "The marginal propensity to earn and consume out of unearned income: Evidence using an unusually large cash grant reform," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Abel Embaye, 2011. "Explaining the Growth of Government Spending in South Africa," Working Papers 1105, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Simeon Coleman, 2011. "Investigating Business Cycle Synchronization in West Africa," Working Papers 2011/01, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- McKenzie, David, 2011. "How can we learn whether firm policies are working in africa ? challenges (and solutions?) for experiments and structural models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5632, The World Bank.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Examining the influence of access to improved water and sanitation sources on countries’ economic efficiency," MPRA Paper 30099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reuben Adeolu Alabi & Oshobugie Ojor Adams & Chinonso Chinyere Chime & Ebehimerem Edith Aiguomudu & Sifawu Omokhefue Abu, 2011. "Marginal Benefit Incidence Analysis of Public Spending in Nigeria," Working Papers PMMA 2011-03, PEP-PMMA.
- Chassem, Nacisse Palissy, 2011.
"Effets de long terme du taux de change réel sur la balance commerciale nominale et réelle en zone Franc africaine
[Long-run effects of real exchange rate on the nominal and real trade balance in Af," MPRA Paper 30252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & Gary D. Libecap & Sam McGlennon & Bob O’Brien, 2010. "An Integrated Assessment of Water Markets: Australia, Chile, China, South Africa and the USA," ICER Working Papers 32-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Mupela, Evans & Mustarde, Paul & Jones, Huw, 2011. "Telemedicine and primary health: The virtual doctor project Zambia," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:1936257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chassem, Nacisse Palissy, 2011.
"A la recherche des déterminants du taux de réussite de l'étudiant dans les universités du Cameroun : une analyse empirique
[In search of determinants of the success rate of the student in universit," MPRA Paper 30323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adewara, Sunday Olabisi & Visser, Martine, 2011. "Use of Anthropometric Measures to Analyze How Sources of Water and Sanitation Affect Chidren’s Health in Nigeria," Discussion Papers dp-11-02-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Marcela UmanaAponte, 2011. "Long-term effects of a nutritional shock: the 1980 famine of Karamoja, Uganda," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/258, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Hisali, Eria, 2010. "Fiscal policy consistency and implications for macroeconomic aggregates: the case of Uganda," Research Reports 102489, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Gbakou, Monnet Benoit Patrick & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2011. "Engel curves, spatial variation in prices and demand for commodities in Côte d'Ivoire," FZID Discussion Papers 27-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margherita Comola, 2010. "The network structure of mutual support links: Evidence from rural Tanzania," PSE Working Papers halshs-00585968, HAL.
- Paul Ningaye & Yemedjeu Tiomela & Virginie Takoutio Feudjio, 2011. "Multi-Poverty in Cameroon: a Dimensional Scores Approach. Multi-pauvreté au Cameroun: Approche par les scores dimensionnels," Working Papers PMMA 2011-01, PEP-PMMA.