Engel curves, spatial variation in prices and demand for commodities in Côte d'Ivoire
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gbakou, Monnet Benoit Patrick & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2011. "Engel Curves, Spatial Variation in Prices and Demand for Commodities in Côte d'Ivoire," IZA Discussion Papers 5551, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer demand; Unit values; Developing country;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-04-23 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fziddp:272011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fihohde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .