Engel Curves, Spatial Variation in Prices and Demand for Commodities in Côte d'Ivoire
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gbakou, Monnet Benoit Patrick & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2011. "Engel curves, spatial variation in prices and demand for commodities in Côte d'Ivoire," FZID Discussion Papers 27-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
References listed on IDEAS
- Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2006.
"Flat Tax Reforms in the U.S.: a Boon for the Income Poor,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
400, Society for Computational Economics.
- Díaz-Giménez, Javier & Pijoan-Mas, Josep, 2006. "Flat Tax Reforms in the US: A Boon for the Income Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 5812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer demand; unit values; developing country;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-03-12 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.