Report NEP-GTH-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Neumann, Thomas & Vogt, Bodo, 2011. "Learning in networks: An experimental study using stationary concepts," Working Paper Series in Economics 15, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Elmar Lukas & Andreas Welling, 2011. "The Impact of Managerial Flexibility on Negotiation Strategy and Bargaining Power," FEMM Working Papers 110008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Oechssler, Jörg, 2011. "Finitely repeated games with social preferences," Working Papers 0512, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Geoffrey Heal & Howard Kunreuther, 2011. "Tipping Climate Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 16954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Frignani & Giovanni Ponti, 2011. "Social vs. risk preferences under the veil of ignorance," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2011. "Lyapunov Stability in an Evolutionary Game Theory Model of the Labor Market," MPRA Paper 29957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cary Deck & Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker, 2011. "Comment on "Promises and Partnership"," Working Papers in Economics 11/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovič, 2011. "Words Speak Louder Than Money," Working Papers in Economics 11/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Müller, Marcus & Stern, Guillaume & Jacob, Ansger & Kirn, Stefan, 2011. "Verhaltensmodelle fur Softwareagenten im Public Goods Game," FZID Discussion Papers 26-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Michel Le Breton & Maria Montero & Vera Zaporozhets, 2011. "Voting Power in the EU Council of Ministers and Fair Decision Making in Distributive Politics," Discussion Papers 2011-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Margherita Comola, 2010. "The network structure of mutual support links: Evidence from rural Tanzania," PSE Working Papers halshs-00585968, HAL.