Tipping Climate Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-493, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2013.
"Participation games and international environmental agreements: A non-parametric model,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 326-344.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2012. "Participation Games and international environmental agreements: a nonparametric model," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5693n1nf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Marco Battaglini & Bård Harstad, 2016.
"Participation and Duration of Environmental Agreements,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(1), pages 160-204.
- Marco Battaglini & Bård Harstad, 2012. "Participation and Duration of Environmental Agreements," NBER Working Papers 18585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diane Coyle, 2016. "The Political Economy of National Statistics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1603, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-04-23 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .