Clubs with Entrapment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Akerlof, 1976. "The Economics of Caste and of the Rat Race and Other Woeful Tales," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 599-617.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ochs, Jack & Park, In-Uck, 2010.
"Overcoming the coordination problem: Dynamic formation of networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 689-720, March.
- Ochs, Jack & Park, In-Uck, 2004. "Overcoming the Coordination Problem: Dynamic Formation of Networks," CEI Working Paper Series 2004-18, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jack Ochs & In-Uck Park, 2005. "Overcoming the Coordination Problem: Dynamic Formation of Networks," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000046, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Natasha Chichilnisky-Heal & Geoffrey Heal, 2015. "Host-MNC Relations in Resource-Rich Countries," NBER Working Papers 21712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marchiori, Carmen & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Berglöf, Erik & Burkart, Mike & Friebel, Guido & Paltseva, Elena, 2012.
"Club-in-the-club: Reform under unanimity,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 492-507.
- Erik Berglöf & Mike Burkart & Guido Friebel & Elena Paltseva, 2009. "Club-in-the-Club: Reform under Unanimity," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Berglöf, Erik & Burkart, Mike & Friebel, Guido & Paltseva, Elena, 2012. "Club-in-the-club: reform under unanimity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69541, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Goldbaum, 2016. "Conformity and Influence," Working Paper Series 35, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Emilio Calvano & Bruno Jullien, 2012.
"Issues in Online Advertising and Competition Policy: A Two-sided Market Perspective,"
Chapters,in: Recent Advances in the Analysis of Competition Policy and Regulation, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Emilio Calvano & Bruno Jullien, 2011. "Issues in on-line advertising and competition policy: a two-sided market perspective," Working Papers 427, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W. & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2014.
"On the beliefs off the path: Equilibrium refinement due to quantal response and level-k,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 102-125.
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H.W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2010. "On the Beliefs off the Path: Equilibrium Refinement due to Quantal Response and Level-k," ICBBR Working Papers 9, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H. W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2010. "On the beliefs off the path: Equilibrium refinement due to quantal response and level-k," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Furtan, William Hartley & Guzel, A. & Weseen, A.S., 2005. "Landscape Clubs: Co-existence of GM and Organic Crops," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24495, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:climat:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2043-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Berglof & Mike Burkart & Guido Friebel & Elena Paltseva, 2008.
"Widening and Deepening: Reforming the European Union,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 133-137, May.
- Berglöf, Erik & Burkart, Mike & Friebel, Guido & Paltseva, Elena, 2008. "Widening and deepening: reforming the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69544, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Berglöf, Erik & Burkart, Mike & Friebel, Guido & Paltseva, Elena, 2008. "Widening and Deepening: Reforming the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 6672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shafran, Aric P., 2008. "Risk externalities and the problem of wildfire risk," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 488-495, September.
- Sergio Currarini & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016. "Network Economics and the Environment: Insights and Perspectives," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 159-189, September.
- AJ Bostian & David Goldbaum, 2016. "Emergent Coordination among Competitors," Working Paper Series 36, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:93:y:2003:i:5:p:1824-1829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.