Report NEP-SOC-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Sangnier, 2011. "The co-evolution of social capital and financial development," PSE Working Papers halshs-00585008, HAL.
- Brown, Sarah & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl, 2011. "Intergenerational Analysis of Social Interaction," IZA Discussion Papers 5621, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cary Deck & Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker, 2011. "Comment on "Promises and Partnership"," Working Papers in Economics 11/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Alexander James & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2011. "Social psychology and environmental economics: a new look at ex ante corrections of biased preference evaluation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00584247, HAL.
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovič, 2011. "Words Speak Louder Than Money," Working Papers in Economics 11/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ehlers, Tim, 2011. "University graduation dependent on family's wealth, ability and social status," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 120, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Tom Broekel & Matte Hartog, 2011. "Explaining the structure of inter-organizational networks using exponential random graph models: does proximity matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1107, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2011.
- Xiaofei (Sophia) Pan & Daniel Houser, 2011. "Competition for Trophies Triggers Male Generosity," Working Papers 1022, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Bengtsson, Niklas & Engström, Per, 2011. "Control and Efficiency in the Nonprofit Sector: Evidence from a Randomized Policy Experiment," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Democratization, Violent Social Conflicts, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5643, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Margherita Comola, 2010. "The network structure of mutual support links: Evidence from rural Tanzania," PSE Working Papers halshs-00585968, HAL.
- Panagiotis Arsenis & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2011. "Corruption, Fertility, and Human Capital," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/28, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2011.
- Kevin Denny, 2011. "Civic returns to education: its effect on homophobia," Working Papers 201109, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ari Aisen & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "How does political instability affect economic growth?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 568, Central Bank of Chile.
- Stephen Hall & George S. Tavlas & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 2011. "The Nonexistence of Instrumental Variables," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/24, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.