Civic returns to education: its effect on homophobia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin Denny, 2011. "Civic Returns to Education: Its Effect on Homophobia," Working Papers 201108, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; homophobia; tolerance; social returns;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-04-23 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-04-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .