Report NEP-EDU-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin Denny, 2011. "Civic returns to education: its effect on homophobia," Working Papers 201109, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Labour market returns to higher education in Vietnam," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Matt Dickson & Sarah Smith, 2011. "What determines the return to education: An extra year or hurdle cleared?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/256, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm P. & Redmond, Cathy, 2011. "Parental Education, Grade Attainment and Earnings Expectations among University Students," IZA Discussion Papers 5646, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruze, Gustaf, 2010. "New Evidence on the Causes of Educational Homogamy," Working Papers 10-18, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Flannery, Darragh & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Lifecycle Impact of Alternative Higher Education Finance Systems in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 5626, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McCoy, Selina & Byrne, Delma, 2011. "Progression in Higher Education: The Value of Multi-Variate Analysis," Papers RB2010/4/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jose Maria Millan & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman & Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011. "The Value of an Educated Population for an Individual's Entrepreneurship Success," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-066/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 May 2014.
- Gonzalo Castex, 2011. "College Risk and Return," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 606, Central Bank of Chile.
- Richard Harris, 2011. "The separation of lower and higher attaining pupils in the transition from primary to secondary schools: a longitudinal study of London," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/257, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Flannery, Darragh & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Utilising Microsimulation to Estimate New Marginal Returns to Education: Ireland 1987-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 5627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruze, Gustaf, 2010. "Male and Female Marriage Returns to Schooling," Working Papers 10-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Stenberg, Anders & de Luna, Xavier & Westerlund, Olle, 2011. "Does Formal Education for Older Workers Increase Earnings? Analyzing Annual Data Stretching Over 25 Years," Working Paper Series 8/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore