Lifecycle Impact of Alternative Higher Education Finance Systems in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cathal O'Donoghue & John Lennon & Stephen Hynes, 2009.
"The Life-Cycle Income Analysis Model (LIAM): a study of a flexible dynamic microsimulation modelling computing framework,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 2(1), pages 16-31.
- Cathal O’Donoghue & John Lennon & Stephen Hynes, 2009. "The Life-Cycle Income Analysis Model (LIAM): A Study of a Flexible Dynamic Microsimulation Modelling Computing Framework," CeRP Working Papers 85, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aedin Doris & Bruce Chapman, 2016. "Modelling Higher Education Financing Reform for Ireland," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n271-16.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education financing; graduate tax; income contingent loan; dynamic microsimulation;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-04-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2011-04-23 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .