Report NEP-CMP-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calzadilla, Alvaro & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Trade Liberalisation and Climate Change: A CGE Analysis of the Impacts on Global Agriculture," Papers WP381, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stähler, Nikolai & Thomas, Carlos, 2011. "FiMod - a DSGE model for fiscal policy simulations," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,06, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- James Alm & Edward B. Sennoga, 2011. "Mobility, Competition, and the Distributional Effects of Tax Evasion," Working Papers 1108, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Manoj Jha, Stephen Lagakos Leonid Perlovsky & Covaci, Brindusa & Nikos Mastorakis, Azami Zaharim, 2010. "Recent Advances in Applied Mathematics," Papers 2010/300, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Michel Fliess & Cédric Join & Frédéric Hatt, 2011.
"Is a probabilistic modeling really useful in financial engineering?
[A-t-on vraiment besoin d'un modèle probabiliste en ingénierie financière ?]," Post-Print hal-00585152, HAL.
- Mohr, Matthias & Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano & Gomes, Sandra, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Working Paper Series 1323, European Central Bank.
- Flannery, Darragh & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Lifecycle Impact of Alternative Higher Education Finance Systems in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 5626, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Flannery, Darragh & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Utilising Microsimulation to Estimate New Marginal Returns to Education: Ireland 1987-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 5627, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2011. "Should Sweden Join the EMU? An Analysis of General Equilibrium Effects through Trade," Discussion Papers 1245, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven K. & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011. "Regional and Sectoral Estimates of the Social Cost of Carbon: An Application of FUND," Papers WP375, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bruckmeier, Kerstin & Wiemers, Jürgen, 2011. "A new targeting - a new take-up? : non-take-up of social assistance in Germany after social policy reforms," IAB Discussion Paper 201110, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Daniel Bennett & Chun-Fang Chiang & Anup Malani, 2011. "Learning During a Crisis: the SARS Epidemic in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 16955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lejour, Arjan & Lukkezen, Jasper & Veenendaal, Paul, 2010. "Sustainability of Government Debt in the EU," MPRA Paper 30139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2010.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Krause, Michael & Laubach, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run growth expectations and 'global imbalances'," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.