Mobility, Competition, and the Distributional Effects of Tax Evasion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alm, James & Sennoga, Edward B., 2010. "Mobility, Competition, and the Distributional Effects of Tax Evasion," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1055-1084, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2005.
"Shadow economies around the world: what do we really know?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 598-642, September.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2004. "Shadow Economies around the World: What do we really know?," IAW Discussion Papers 16, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Kesselman, Jonathan R., 1989. "Income tax evasion : An intersectoral analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 137-182, March.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2005. "Shadow Economies of 145 Countries all over the World: What Do We Really Know?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Alm, James & Bahl, Roy & Murray, Matthew N, 1991. "Tax Base Erosion in Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(4), pages 849-872, July.
- Jung, Young H. & Snow, Arthur & Trandel, Gregory A., 1994. "Tax evasion and the size of the underground economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 391-402, July.
- Watson, Harry, 1985. "Tax evasion and labor markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 231-246, July.
- Thalmann, Philippe, 1992. "Factor taxes and evasion in general equilibrium," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 259-283, June.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Timothy J. Kehoe, 1994. "A primer on static applied general equilibrium models," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 2-16.
- Shah, Anwar & Whalley, John, 1991. "Tax Incidence Analysis of Developing Countries: An Alternative View," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(3), pages 535-552, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil, 2014. "Tax Incidence in the Presence of Tax Evasion," IZA Discussion Papers 8137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Alm, 2014. "Tax evasion, labor market effects, and income distribution," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-91, October.
- James Alm, 2017. "Is Economics Useful for Public Policy?," Working Papers 1702, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2015.
"Circumstantial risk: Impact of future tax evasion and labor supply opportunities on risk exposure,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 85-100.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2014. "Circumstantial Risk: Impact of Future Tax Evasion and Labor Supply Opportunities on Risk Exposure," IZA Discussion Papers 7917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2014. "Circumstantial risk: Impact of future tax evasion and labor supply opportunities on risk exposure," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:152-172 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstax evasion; computable general equilibrium model; social accounting matrix;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-04-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-04-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tul:wpaper:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Aranda Balcazar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detulus.html .