Utilising Microsimulation to Estimate New Marginal Returns to Education: Ireland 1987-2005
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsreturns to education; microsimulation; income generation model;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-04-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2011-04-23 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2011-04-23 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .