Report NEP-PBE-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Arno Riedl & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Welfare Fraud, and the « Broken Windows » Effect : An Experiment in Belgium, France and the Netherlands," Working Papers 1116, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- James Alm & Sally Wallace, 2011. "Taxpayer Reporting Responses and the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Working Papers 1109, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:zbw:fziddp:242011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flannery, Darragh & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Utilising Microsimulation to Estimate New Marginal Returns to Education: Ireland 1987-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 5627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Alm & Janet Rogers, 2011. "Do State Fiscal Policies Affect State Economic Growth?," Working Papers 1107, Tulane University, Department of Economics.